❤️🔥0.4🔥❤️

Liam started shaking. He knew Harry could smell him. "Cmon baby let's get you back" Harry rushed them out of the hall and towards the room. Liam getting gradually deeper into heat.

When they arrived back at the hotel, the smell of Liam's slick was all you could smell. "Harry" Liam said with puppy eyes, "yeh love" he responded, moving a curl away from Liam's face. "Fuck me please" Liam begged, "babe you don't really want that, you hate me" Harry said unhappily. "But I do. Just pretending to be mad cuz I was scared and and... just fuck me" Liam begged. Harry was loosing every ounce of self control. The pretty little omega he wanted to pound for months was begging for him to pound him. "Fuck baby" Harry breathed out shakily. Harry was getting harder by the second. All of a sudden Liam started grinding on Harry's hip where he was situated. "Fuck fuck" Liam moaned. "Fuck it" Harry said. Harry took Liam to the bedroom and flung him in the bed, ripping off his own clothes then moving to Liam's. once Liam was fully naked he seemed almost self conscious. Hiding himself in his arms. Harry ripped his arms away and started placing open mouth kisses all over Liam's chest leaving hickeys as well. "You're fucking beautiful Liam" Harry moaned before taking Liam's whole cock in his mouth. Liam let out a massive moan. "Please please" he begged submissively. "Whatdya want baby. Tell me" Harry said. "want you to fill me up" Liam moaned. Harry plunged three fingers into Liam's wet hole. After a while of fingering Harry pounded his dick in hard as he could. Fucking at a relentless pace. Liam's eyes roped at the back of his head. "P.. please. Daddy" Liam moaned. Harry all but growled at the name. He felt his knot swell. His knot entered Liam and he started spurting mass amounts of cum into Liam's hole. Liam came all over himself and Harry. "Fanks daddy" Liam said before babbling some incoherent words. Harry chuckled and started to move them. Still locked to Liam. They spooned and fell asleep still locked together.

Fuck, shit. God dammit. Liam thought as he woke up with Harry's flaccid cock inside him. He could feel cum oozing out his hole. Ew. He shimmed off the bed wincing at the sudden empty feeling. He unhappily walked downstairs to boiled the kettle. 'How could I do this' Liam thinks to himself. 'How could I let someone in'. He hears the clunking of Harry's footsteps approach him. "Um, hello" Harry says knowing Liam would be angry. "H-hi" Liam says surprisingly nervous. "Listen Harry, I'm sorry about last night. I was in heat and I didn't know what I was doing and I kn-" Liam was cut off by Harry's lips crashing against his own. At first he was surprised but then he melted into the kiss. Harry backed him up against the counter and placed his hands on Liam's waist. Liam involuntarily let a high pitched moan slip. He immediately pulled away with a rose blush painting his snowy cheeks. Liam's tail was wrapped around his leg and his ears were slightly forward facing, head bowed in submission. "I'm not going to be your bitch and do everything you say. I'm going to slip up. However, if you want me still. I maybe wannabeyouromega" Liam mumbled the last part. "Of course" Harry said happily.

—___—___—___—___—___—___—__

Very short chap. Just needed to update. Comment wether or not you want them to be in a bdsm relationship. As always. Leave a vote. Follow me and I'll follow back. Let's hype each other up

Phoenix 🖤🦊🏳️‍🌈