*21*

_________________________________________________________
Song recommendations: Paralyzed- NF
_________________________________________________________

They sat together in Namjoon's little garage. 
Jin and Namjoon had perched together on the little sofa, Hoseok with a little space to their left. Jungkook was displayed on the iPad, face timing them since he wasn't allowed to go out. 

Just seeing the other boy made the memory of last night shoot into his head, causing him blush and grin like a fool.
There were no words to describe how Jungkook made him feel.

 It had never been like that with anyone- this sense of falling and loss of control when he was with him. Or the fact how much he enjoyed Jungkook taking control. 

He shook his head, trying not to think of it, or else he feared what might happen down in his pants. He looked around again. They were all here.
All his friends....
...Taehyung included. 

He had insisted on meeting his friends, especially since Jimin had told him about the mysterious Suga. He hadn't told him about all of their secrets though, for one because it wasn't his place to tell, and the other, because he didn't want to ruin Tae's innocent impression of the world.
And the Hyungs couldn't have agreed more.

It didn't take more than five minutes before Tae had wrapped them around his finger.
He could already see their easy smiles and growing adoration for the blond.
Taehyung brought a joy with him no one could ever put into words.
His boxy smile and carefree nature wrapped around them like blanket and offered a nice escape from their struggles and worries.
He was like a new, fresh breeze, lightning up the mood and brightening their day. 

Even now he saw all his Hyungs smile down at him with shimmering eyes.
Without a word spoken, they had decided to include him into their middle, willing to protect his innocence to the last. 
Jimin couldn't be happier about it. Or more relieved they felt the same. 

"So, you are saying he's been watching you all this time, but none of you have ever heard him or seen him before?"

They all nodded at Taehyung's observation. They had met for this exact reason. To finally find out who Suga really was. But even after three hours of brainstorming and research, they had come up with nothing.
Nada.
Niente.
Nichts.

"And we can't even call him anymore. No matter how many times I've tried, he wont pick up."
Taehyung immediately reached out to pat Hoseok's leg, comforting the sad boy.
Yes. Hoseok had finally decided to call him, but Suga wasn't answering anymore.
Nor Jungkook's calls either.

"Maybe this was his plan all along? To get us to..." Namjoon glanced at Tae and then only added: "Meet and become closer again? He certainly managed that."

To make them reveal the secrets that were eating them up- that's what Namjoon was trying to say but couldn't with Taehyung present. And he was right. They had. 

"So," Jungkook murmured, laying on his bed in his room with his head resting on his arms. 
"How can we get him to reveal himself?"

A long silence followed. Then Jin murmured: "Maybe we shouldn't. I mean, clearly he doesn't want to be revealed. And he helped us so much... shouldn't we respect his wishes?"

They all looked down. Jin was probably right and yet....
Hoseok sighed deeply.

"I just want to thank him. Personally. And to apologize for being so mean last time we spoke. I was hurt and felt betrayed and I didn't see how much he only wanted to help. I feel terrible about it now."

"Ohh, Hoseok-Hyung. Don't beat yourself up about it," sweet Taehyung told him, looking up at him with those big, child-like eyes that could comfort everyone. 
"I'm sure that if Suga is still watching, he knows that."

"But we don't know that for sure." 

Jimin caught sight of Jungkook as his head perched up, his brows narrowing in concentration. 
"What? What are you thinking off, Jungkook-ie?"

They all turned to the iPad at Jimin's question. 
Jungkook took a long breath, shook his head but then turned his attention to them again.