*41*

_____________________________________________________________
Song recommendations:  Dynamite- BTS 
                                                     Army- Ellie Goulding 
_____________________________________________________________

Half a year. 

He had been asleep for half a year!!

It seemed impossible. 
It felt like it was yesterday, that day in the cabin. 
And for him, nothing had happened in between, but for Jimin... for his mother and his friends, half a year had passed. 

When his mother first told him- he hadn't wanted to believe it. 
To imagine what he had put them through. 

He thought she might be fucking with him, but not only was his mother someone who wouldn't do that, but he felt it in his body. 
Weak. 
He felt so incredibly weak and fragile. 

In those first few hours, he had barely been able to lift a finger, nor speak, the world dizzy and far away. 
So he had lain there as his mother stroked his hair, cried next to him while she told him about his missing half year. 

Jimin. 
Jimin had come every single day, bringing him flowers and taking care of his withering, weakening body. 
And he moved in with his mother. 

He couldn't believe the changes. 

His parents were divorced, Jimin's mother and brother moved to Japan, his boyfriend was living with his mother, Han-Gyeol got a life sentence and the other men from that video were locked up too. 

He could feel all the pain and grief and hardship Jimin had gone through because of his state, his small body shaking and he kept staring at him. 
He only closed his eyes for a few seconds, the dizziness and drowsiness not yet gone from his head, and he would find Jimin's panic filled eyes in front of him, scared he was in a coma again. 

He wanted to hold the other boy close and never let him go, but there were a ton of procedures and tests the doctors had to put him through. 

Except for the occasional dizzy-spells, the fact that everything he did left him breathless and exhausted, he was fine. 
No headache, no memory gaps and nothing hurt. 
Nothing except the knowledge of how much the other's had cried over him, not sure if he would ever wake up. 

And yet, despite it all, he didn't regret it. 
He would do it again. 

He was just getting back from an MRI-scan, being rolled through the halls while feeling like a complete wuss.
But it wasn't just his mother and Jimin waiting for him. 

All hell broke loose as his six Hyungs stood in the little room and upon seeing him broke out in both tears, laughter, screams of joy and then threw themselves at him. 

It seemed they couldn't get enough of him as they surrounded him, hugging him, squeezing him tight.

His heart was about to explode. 
They had all waited. 
They had never lost hope and kept planning for his return. 
And those plans were now announced loudly, the six of them talking simultaneously which finally did cause him a headache. 

He chuckled and gently pushed them away. Well, he didn't have the strength to push any harder anyway. 

"Okay, okay, whatever you said, we'll do it all. But not before every single one of you tells me exactly what happened while I was out."

And the noise kept going, all of them starting to speak at the same time again. 

"Stop it, boys."
Sharp, final and strict. 
His mother, but not.