Chapter 20: Confession

*The Next Day*

After turning off his alarm Budo laid in his bed a bit longer than usual. Starring at the ceiling. Remembering the events of yesterday, last week, this month, before getting up and getting dressed for school. When he opened his door, he was surprised that Ayano wasn't waiting for him like she would, but he was relieved she wasn't. Not because he doesn't like her, but because of yesterday. Budo has no idea how he's going to look Ayano in the eyes after confessing her.

‘Are we dating or not, after we talked we went home in silence……we both confessed to each other so does that mean we're a thing or not!?’

Said Budo in his mind as he began to walk to school, thinking weather or not they were a couple or not.

Once making it to the front gate, Budo makes his way towards his Club that was till he saw something strange on his way. Though it was just a glimpse, he swears he saw Shin wearing a Red Arm Band before walking into his club.

“Was Shin wearing a Red Arm Band?” said Budo as he was in his Club alone. Budo brushed his thoughts away when some of the members came in.

“Morning Budo" said Sho as he walked in “morning" said Budo as Sho and Juku walked in. “man, I can't wait for the weekend” said Sho as he put his bag down “it's Friday?” Said Budo in a shocking matter “yeah, you didn't know" said Juku who also put his bag down. Budo was bewildered, he thought it was Tuesday or Wednesday. “I guess I busy” said Budo as  scratched the back of his head remembering this week. “you know what this means" said Sho “hmm?” said Budo looking at him “it means you need to relax more, how about we hang out tomorrow, just the three us” said Sho as he put his arms around Budo and Juku's neck. Budo thought about and smiled “yeah, lets do that"

Sho then took his arms off of them “changing the topic, did you guys here about the occult club" this got Budo's attention right away “what happened?” said Sho “supposedly Ruto-san was found unconscious yesterday, and now she's moving schools now Shin is the new Occult club leader" said Juku “W-" Budo was cut off “what!?” said Sho before Budo could say the same thing. Before Budo could ask questions he felt his phone buzz. He took it out of his pocket and saw it was Oka. She said no meet her during lunchtime. Budo was going to text her but the bell rang signaling it was time for classes.
Budo couldn't focus on anything today, he just felt so guilty, thinking it was his fault that Oka is leaving. If only he paid more attention on Ayano, then she wouldn't be leaving, but he knew where ever she's going, she'll be fine.

*Lunch Time*

“Catch" said Budo as he threw a pair of keys at Juku “I have somewhere else I need to be, make sure you lock the door when your done with lunch" Juku only nodded signaling he understood before Budo left.

Budo left the school, making sure no one saw him, before making his way to the café where Oka was waiting for him. Budo walks in and looks around for Oka. She holds her hand up and calls his name getting his attention. Budo walks over to her and sits down. Silence filled the air both waiting for the other to speak.

“Are you okay?” Oka looked at Budo “I heard you were found unconscious” Oka smiled, she was happy that Budo was worried for her “yeah, my parents took me to the hospital and they said I was fine, though I did sprain my hand” said Oka she raised her hand that was rapped in bandages. “at least that's all that happened" said Budo in a relived voice

“yeah……. I'm lucky” said Oka as looked Budo in the eyes with a smile.

Budo had an unsettling feeling rising inside of him, but what came out of Oka's mouth next, made his heart drop.

“That Budo came in, before Ayano could killed me"

Ayano's POV: