Chapter 12: Sick

Third Person Pov:

"What did you want to talk about......Aishi?"

-Hours Ago/Club Time-

Budo felt like something was different today, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Budo started to head to his club till he ran into Taro. Budo started to get sick to his stomach.

"Hey, Masuta-san" his voice was like a hammer to his skull, but Budo acted like he would to others. Nice and Friendly.

"Did you need something Yamada-san?" He said in his usually happy tone. "I was wondering i-" "Budo-kun!" Budo turned his head to see Mina and Sho "is there something you need?" Budo said not knowing why they would shout his name "yeah we were told to give you Aishi-san work since your the only one who knows where she lives" said Mina as she handed Budo some papers. "Why isn't she here?" Budo asked "they said she called in sick, and they don't want her to fall behind on her studies" said Sho.

Budo sighed "why did they ask me of all people?" Budo said, wondered why they didn't ask Taro "they said they asked around but nobody knew where she lived, and since she's in the Martial arts club they asked if we knew and we said you did, so one thing lead to another"

Budo sighed "here Yamada-san, can you take these to Aishi-san" Budo said as he held the papers out to him. "I don't know where she lives either, I was going to ask if you knew" Budo was shock "aren't you guys dating?" Budo said as he could feel a small hint of anger inside him.

"Uh...yes we are in a relationship, but she never showed me where she lived, I didn't really think of it till today" Taro said "and why today?" Budo asked "she texted me asked if I could come over" Budo could feel his anger grow

He's dating her and he doesn't even know where she lives, he should at least know that!

"You guys are dating so why don't you know!"

Budo froze when he notice he said that out loud. Everybody was shock as Budo would never yell in anger "I'm sorry for yelling, Yamada, meet me at the gate after clubs are over" there was a moment of silence "now, if you will excuse me I have a club to teach, let's go you two" and with that Budo walked into the Martial Arts Club room with Sho and Mina behind him leaving Taro in the hallway, alone.

-At The Gate-

Budo has been waiting at the gate for about 5 to 10 minutes for Taro.

"Where the hell is he" Budo said under his breath.

"Sorry Masuta-san, I had some stuff to do in club" said Taro as he jogged twords him. "It's alright, let's just go" Budo said, but before they start to walk Budo heard a phone ring. He turned to the source. "Sorry, let me answer this" Taro said as he pulled his ringing phone and walks away.

Budo sighs and waits for Taro once again.

Why am I even doing this, I'm really trying to cut ties with Aishi.

Budo sighs as he looks up at the sky.

Why is it so hard to forget you.

"Hey, Masuta-san" Budo snaps out of his thoughts as he heard his name being called. "What is it Yamada-san" Budo said as he looks at him "uh...there's a little change of plans, something came up with my sister, tell Aishi I'll see her tomorrow" and with that Taro started to run to his house.

I wonder if Hanako is okay, last time I seen her was when I somehow convinced her to study abroad

Budo shakes the thoughts away as he saw one of the teachers patrolling the grounds, and with that Budo was on his way.

Let's just get this done and over with

Budo said in his head as he started to walk to Ayano Aishi's house. A place he thought he would never go again.

-Time Skip-

Well Budo, this is it, maybe I should just leave it at her door or something

Budo said in his head as he looked at the pale house.

Looks like the place hasn't changed much, but we have. Why did it have to be this way, why do you even love that guy, he doesn't even know where you live, just why!

Budo then felt his rage that he has been bottled up start to come out.

*Knock, Knock*

Budo jumped as he realized he knocked on the door.

Crap, what am I suppose to do

"hey, I have to talk to you about something important, just hurry up and come in"

Budo was shocked when he saw how causal she spoke to him, and it kinda mad his rage come back.

She didn't even bother to look at me! Calm down Budo.

Budo walked in and stood a few feet from the close door till Ayano came back.

"What did you want to talk about ....Aishi?"