Chapter 3: Missing Him

Third person Pov:

Their was so many thoughts running through Ayano's head, and they were all about the Martial Arts Leader. Ayano had a restless night.

~time skip~

Ayano got up to the sound of her alarm. She groans and gets up, remembering today was a school day.

After she Ayano got ready, she head twords her door and opens it to find a certain someone. It was her senpai or a matter of fact, her boyfriend Taro Yamada.

Ayano was surprised. Not just because Taro was here, but she wasn't as happy to see him then she thought. She felt like their was suppose to be someone else here instead of Taro. Then Ayano remembered. Budo would usually be waiting for her even if she was running late he would still be waiting out here for her.

Maybe I was just so used to having Budo out here that I expected him to still be out her but.

'You know what Ayano Aishi I'm done, I give up, you win ......I won't bother you again'

That one sentence was going through her head. Making her come to reality.

Right. Me and Budo won't hang out anymore. Why should I care I have my senpai here. He was my goal not Budo.

Ayano put up a smile and walked over to Taro. "Are you ready for school?" Taro said, because they been standing there for a bit. Ayano put one of her smiles up "yeah let's go" she locked her door before walking hand in hand with her senpai to school.

~Time Skip Lunch~

Ayano was walking around inside the school, after having lunch with her senpai, till she heard a familiar voice talking. Her curiosity got the best of her. She hide around a corner and listened.

"Are you sure he's don't here today?! Did you try calling him!?" Said a female's voice "yeah, of course I tired, I called like 50 times, but they ended with a voicemail. Said a male's voice " this isn't like him" said female voice from before "maybe he's sick" said the male's voice "even if he was sick he would still come or at least call and tell us"

Ayano looked around the corner to see who was talking. They both were wearing a head band, signaling they were in the Martial Arts Club. Ayano recognized these two, due to her being in the same club. The female was Mina Rai and Male was Sho Kunin. "Can you call him one more time" said Mina "alright fine" Sho said while pulling out his phone with irritated face. He brings it to his ear. It rings a couple of time. Sho was just waiting for it to go to voicemail.

To his surprise, Budo answered "hello?" Budo said with a sleepy tone in his voice "Budo! Why aren't you at school?!" Sho shouts through the phone. Budo's eyes wide open when he notice he was missing school "uh...j-just wait for me" Budo jumps out of his bed and starts to get ready as if his life depended on it "I'll be their in 10 minutes" and with that said he hangs up.

Ayano was wondering what was going on and who were they talking too.

Budo started running as fast as he could to school. He was going to the club room first. He was still running in the school and when he made turn he ran right into someone.