Chapter 1: Confession

Third person Pov:

Ayano was under the cherry blossom tree with a pink letter in her hand. She was standing their nervously and looking out in the distance hoping to see a particular person.

After a few moments Ayano see's someone walking and her face starts to heat up. She felt like running away and hiding but she uses all of her will power to make her stay put.

As the boy starts to walk closer and closer the more Ayano's heart started to speed up.

Once he reached the cherry blossom tree he stared at Ayano and it confused way. "Did you need something Aishi-san?" The boy standing in front of her was none other then Taro Yamada. Her Senpai.

Ayano looked at the ground being to nervous to look at him.

She always just looked at him from a distance, but never this close.

She bowed and held out the pink letter for him to take. Taro took the letter, opened it, and started to read. Once he finished reading the letter, there was a moment of silence. This made Ayano on edge even more then before.

He started to speak "I will accept your feeling Aishi-san" Ayano's head shot right up. She felt an enormous wave of happiness and accomplishment along with relief wash over her. "But we will take things slow. I don't know much about you, and I lost some of my friends" Ayano wasn't expecting this but she nodded in agreement. "Can we hug?" She asked a little nervous on what he would say. She felt two pair of arms around her body. Her face was now as red a tomato. She then hugged back.

Ayano Aishi has finally won her Senpai.

~Time Skip~

After Ayano's confession went well, she and Taro walled home together. I once they reached Taro's house they hug once more and say goodnight.

Ayano was as happy as she could be walking home, but that all ended once she saw him.