7.

"Besides . . ." Reyna gave Annabeth a look of grudging respect. "Percy has spoken highly of you."

The undertones in Reyna's voice took Annabeth a moment to decipher. Percy looked down, suddenly interested in his cheeseburger.

Annabeth's face felt hot. Oh, gods . . . Reyna had tried to make a move on Percy. That explained the tinge of bitterness, maybe even envy in her words. Percy had turned her down for Annabeth.

At that moment, Annabeth forgave her ridiculous boyfriend for everything he'd done wrong. She wanted to throw her arms around him, but she commanded herself to stay cool.

A/N: Another beautiful scene from Mark of Athena ↑

Hiya!!!!!!!

This book has 1.1K reads already?????? Thank u so much readers!

When can I get out of highschool!!!!!!! Gods being a student is tiring...

WARNING: Horribly rushed writing ahead! So be warned for typo errors 😔

-Banner made by @im_namjesus-1st-

■■■■■■■■

Third person's POV

"You're going to be a father, Seaweed brain" 

Percy looked at Annabeth silently with a poker face and that scared her more than ever.

What if he didn't want to be a father at such a young age?

What if I become a burden?

What if he don't love me anymore?

Insecurities started surfing in her mind one after another but she took a deep breath and shut them off. 

"Why are you not saying anything, seaweed brain?" Annabeth asked heart pounding with worry and tension

"Are you implying that I am pregnant?" He asked smirking 

'Gosh Percy, stop playing' thought Annabeth but she replied "No seaweed brain, I am pregnant" 

He again went silent and continued staring at her with an expressionless face.

"Come on Percy! Tell something"

He pursued his lips and said "Uhm i was wondering-"

"Wondering what?" Annabeth asked, trying to calm all the negative thought surrounding her brain 

"Uhm like will the child come out of your head, or...? You know I have to be prepared for anything weird" Percy asked with a serious look on his face but he couldn't hide the gleeful spark in his sea-green eyes that made Annabeth slump down on the bed, her shoulders lowered in relief.