9.

She hugged Percy tighter and kissed him. "Tell me about New Rome," she demanded. "What were your plans for us?"

"New Rome . . . For us . . ."

"Yeah, Seaweed Brain. You said we could have a future there! Tell me!"

"Architecture," Percy murmured. The fog started to clear from his eyes. "Thought you'd like the houses, the parks. There's one street with all these cool fountains."

"College," she gasped. "Could we go there together?:

"Y-yeah," he agreed, a little more confidently.

"What would you study, Percy?"

"Dunno," he admitted.

"Marine science," she suggested. "Oceanography?"

"Surfing?" he asked.

She laughed, and the sound sent a shockwave through the water. The wailing faded to background noise. Annabeth wondered if anyone had ever laughed in Tartarus before—just a pure, simple laugh of pleasure. She doubted it.

- The House of Hades

A/N: 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

I am so sorry for the late update😫😫😫

Please forgive me, I've been busy with submission of assignments and hectic school stuff..

PS: Note edited, Tell me the typo errors plz

-Banner made by @im_namjesus-1st-

■■■■■■

James's POV

The next day came and May still didn't talk to me. 

And to say that it didn't break my heart would be an understatement. 

I was so disappointed in myself for looking like a freak who would never look good with May, that I began to start hating my appearance. 

A week passed away and everything was normal except for Percy being a bit to overprotective over Annabeth.

I didn't know why but he wouldn't let anyone come even a meter near to Annabeth and started treating her like some delicate object that might break, only added to my confusion. 

I mean in the first few days Percy didn't act so weird. 

But these days he was acting really unusual. 

Yesterday he even stopped Annabeth from eating from the cafeteria saying that its not healthy for the tiny Percabeth. 

What the hell was tiny Percabeth?