11.

Percy pulled Annabeth close and kissed her . . . long enough for it to get really awkward for Piper, though she said nothing. She thought about the old rule of Aphrodite's cabin: that to be recognized as a daughter of the love goddess, you had to break someone's heart. Piper had long ago decided to change that rule. Percy and Annabeth were a perfect example of why. You should have to make someone's heart whole. That was a much better test.

When Percy pulled away, Annabeth looked like a fish gasping for air.

"The rivalry ends here," Percy said. "I love you, Wise Girl."

Annabeth made a little sigh, like something in her rib cage had melted.

Percy glanced at Piper. "Sorry, I had to do that."

Piper grinned. "How could a daughter of Aphrodite not approve? You're a great boyfriend."

- The Blood Of Olympus

A/N: So I am back!!!!!!!!!!

Did u guys miss me????????????

Anyway lets throw the useless questions out of window and focus here. So How do you think the story is going on? Is it boring? Please tell me if it is so I can try to make it more nice! 

 So How do you think the story is going on? Is it boring? Please tell me if it is so I can try to make it more nice! 

-Banner made by @im_namjesus-1st-

■■■■■■■■

James's POV

It was another boring day in our school and I was lost in the thought of Percy Jackson.

I think we all can agree that something is really weird about him. But what I have to figure out is that whether its a good weird or bad weird.

I mean its kinda my responsibility as Annabeth's friend. At least she wouldn't ditch me like May just because of my looks.

I frowned sadly as my eyes fell on the 'popular table' ie the table where all the jocks and makeup caked girls sit. I saw how May was laughing and leaning on the most popular boy of the school- Adrian's shoulder.

I clenched my hands tightly into fists, not being able to control my annoyance. It hurt that she chose him over me. 

Though her choice was extremely reasonable and logical but that didn't reduce the pain that I felt. 

I am such a loser, after all who would want to be with me. Its not like the world was filled with kind people like Annabeth.

I sighed sadly but my mood lightened a little when I saw Annabeth and Percy sitting down beside me. And though I still had my doubts over Percy, I couldn't help but admit that he was a really good guy unlike his jock like appearance.