12.

At least Annabeth's ankle seemed to have healed. She was hardly limping at all. Her various cuts and scrapes had faded. She'd tied her blond hair back with a strip of denim torn from her pants leg, and in the fiery light of the river, her gray eyes flickered. Despite being beat-up, sooty, and dressed like a homeless person, she looked great to Percy.

So what if they were in Tartarus? So what if they stood a slim chance of surviving? He was so glad that they were together, he had the ridiculous urge to smile.

- The House of Hades

A/N: Hi guys!

Here is your daily Saturday update! 

PS: Please tell me the typo errors! 

■■■■■■■

Third Person's POV

Annabeth was busy laughing heartily at Percy's reply that she didn't notice the small smirk that suddenly out of nowhere formed on Adrian's face.

And then all she could see was a ton of living spiders tumbling down onto her body, the insects crawling down her hair and exposed skin.

She shrieked as she saw those disgusting creatures covering her entire body getting aggressive flashbacks of what happened .. when they were down in t-ta....the pit.

Her body started shaking uncontrollably as those horrible memories flooded her mind and all she could see was darkness and darkness. 

And suddenly everything disappeared, there was no spiders, no mortals, no Percy, there was no one. 

It was like she was completely covered by darkness with no one next to her.

She tried to make sense of her situation but after a long time Annabeth didn't know what was happening, There was no rational explanation in her mind.

When she tried to think, her thought evaporated from her mind leaving it completely blank. 

What was happening? 

She blinked her eyes and moved her arms around trying to find a way out of this blinding wickedness. 

As if hearing her thoughts, a small speck of light suddenly appeared in front of her and she smiled in relief when she saw that it was Percy, her Percy. 

Without thinking she rushed forward to be in his arms but then before she could reach him, he suddenly spoke in a harsh cold voice that startled the daughter of Athena. 

"Are you, Are you happy?" Percy asked his face contorted into a sad expression

"Seaweed brain, what are you talking about?" She asked confused

"Are you happy that you pulled me along to suffer in the pit?" Percy spat, tears flowing down his eyes as he looked at me with a expression I've never seen in his eyes for me before.