10.

She didn't want to sleep, but her body betrayed her. Her eyelids turned to lead. "Percy, wake me up for second watch. Don't be a hero."

He gave her that smirk she'd come to love. "Who, me?"

He kissed her, his lips parched and feverishly warm. "Sleep."

- The House of Hades

A/N: Its a short update! I am really busy these days as my finals are in two weeks and I don't remember a schist.

Maybe I shd go on an one month hiatus and come back after exams are over..Hmm What do you guys think? Tell me your opinions and I'll ponder on what to do😊

Hmm What do you guys think? Tell me your opinions and I'll ponder on what to do😊

-Banner made by @im_namjesus-1st-

■■■■■■■■

James's POV

My eyes closed automatically not wanting to see Annabeth get hurt.

After a few seconds I opened my eyes to see a smug looking Annabeth standing on her feet looking uninjured.

I frowned and glanced carefully to find that Michael's fists was being clenched by a furious looking Percy who was twisting his arm. 

RIP to Michael's right arm because I can guarantee you that, his hand was utterly broken from the way Percy just twisted in and a crack came out. 

"OWWWWW JESUS AHHH! IT HURTS! OH GOD!!!!!" Micheal screamed loudly clutching his arms close to him, his eyes filling with tears.

Oh How bad, it must really hurt.

I think Percy overreacted a bit, right? 

I mean who breaks a person's hand juts like that? He didn't do anything harming either. 

"Serves you right," Annabeth glared and boy it was scary 

Her hands were fixed in her stomach as if protecting it from others.

Weird....

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO RUTHLESS AND BREAK MY HAND YOU DUMB BASTARD!" Michael yelled holding his broken arm with a broken face

Percy didn't reply and instead pulled Annabeth closer to him by her waist. 

"I WILL REPORT YOUR SORRY ASS TO THE PRINCIPAL FOR HARASSING & BULLYING AN INNOCENT PERSON!" Micheal screamed, eyes mocking Percy who stood there expressionless

"Who sent you?" Percy asked quietly and I know you guys won't believe me but his sea green eyes were swirling like hurricane, turning a dark blackish green. 

His face was stony and he moved infront of Annabeth as if protecting her (or the PERCABABY YOU MORTAL!)

And to be honest I felt fear creeping down my spine as I glazed at him. I gulped and felt like hiding under my blankets even though I didn't do anything, because those dark eyes were livid.