12°

°
_____________________________

Let's run away.
_____________________________

°

Jinyoung was frustrated, to say the least.

He hates when things don't work out. It causes a lot of unnecessary stress.

It's even worse when it's someone he cares about.

So when Mark said that he doesn't care about anything, it aggravated him.

"Jinyoung calm down, Mark is just going through something right now. All we can do is let him be for a bit." Jackson tries his best to keep his boyfriend calm.

"We're all going through something, Jackson. Have you seen our lives? Do you see how all of us are struggling?"

"Yes, but some people can't handle their feelings as others. Mark needs time. Let him be for today. We'll go over tomorrow."

"Whatever, Jackson."

The brunette sighs. He was trying to help, he really was.

But Jackson was aware that he didn't do anything.

°

Jackson walks home alone today. Which was weird after he has gotten used to the two boys walking with him. If one of them wasn't there, then the other was. But that wasn't the case today.

It was eerily quiet, and something didn't feel right.

°

Mark and Yugyeom both finally parted ways, leaving Mark to walk home by himself, smiling.

'I don't think that anything could make me feel bad right now.'

He looks at the stars in the sky, then continues to walk home.

°

When Jinyoung got to his house, he saw his parents sitting on the loveseat, his brother, snickering to himself in the recliner.

"Um, what's going on?"

"Jinyoung, come sit down," his father says.

Jinyoung stares at his parents with a questionable stare, placing his bag on the floor and sitting in one of his chairs.

"What's happening?"

"We were discussing, and we all decided that we don't feel comfortable with you here."

Jinyoung's heart stopped for a spilt second.

"So what, are you kicking me out or something?"

His father laughs, "Well when you say it like that it makes me sound like a bad guy!"

Jinyoung glares at his family, "You are a bad guy. All of you are the fucking worst. But since I'm leaving, let me be honest. Jimin, you are the worst fucking brother. Ever. And I hope that you know that no one can ever love you. You're cruel and cold hearted. Mom, dad, you guys are even worse. Kicking me out because of who I like? Is my happiness so wrong? Apparently; because I'm being punished for it. I hope all of you know, that I fucking hate your guts. And once I get my shit and walk out the door, I am not coming back. Fuck all of you."