°
_____________________________

'You're not my father.'
_____________________________

°

The 7 boys have all been stressed recently.

Why?

Because all of them were in the principal's office at this very moment.

"Now tell me, why were you all in the bathroom, yelling? And why was smoke coming out the bathroom?"

The 7 of them just start snickering.

Their principal sighs, "Why are you laughing?"

"Well Mr. Son," Bambam starts, "playing Monopoly kinda does that to you. Especially when people keep landing on your land but refuse to pay."

Jackson slams his hands on Mr. Son's desk, "YOU DID NOT BUY THAT LAND FUCKTARD!"

"MR.WANG! SIT DOWN THIS INSTANT!"

"Hah, loser." Bambam laughs.

"Mr. Bhuwakul, you need to stop as well."

That made everyone —besides Bambam— burst out into laughter.

"All of you calm down." Mr. Son groans and uses his index and thumb to massage the bridge of his nose. "Can one of you please tell me why there was smoke coming out of the bathroom?"

Youngjae, Bambam, Jackson, Mark and Yugyeom's eyes widens.

Those 5 were the main 5 that smoked weed and vaped in the bathroom.

"Well..."

"Please don't lie to me, I know how weed and vapes smell."

"Sir?" Yugyeom asks.

"Yes, Yugyeom?"

"How exactly do you know how weed and vapes smell?"

This time, it's Mr. Son's eyes that widen.

Which of course everyone laughs at.

"Well...um, like.....uh....sometimes, the teachers and the...uh....students are a tad bit stressful....so.....wait why am I explaining myself to you? Shit...wait no not shit! Shit! Wait I can't say that-"

The principal is interrupted but the boys laughter once again.

"Dude, you smoke?" Jaebum says between laughs.

"Please don't call me dude, and yes, every now and then."

"You should join us sometime." Youngjae laughs out.

Mr. Son sighs for what seems like the thousandth time in the 15 minutes in the office.

"What am I supposed to do with you guys?"

"Well, I'm legal and you're kinda hot." Mark winks at the young principal, who actually starts blushing, due to the random, flirty, comment.

The boys cackle at the principal's reaction to their oldest friend.

"So Mr. Son? What do you say? All I ask for in return is some money and of course passing grades for the whole year."

Mr. Son rolls his eyes, "I have a lovely husband, so I must decline, thank you very much."

"Oh my god, wait, you like guys? Who would've thought." Jaebum chuckles.

"Will you all stop stalling and tell me what was going on in the bathroom?"