°
_____________________________

'I'm tired. As fuck.'
_____________________________

°

Mark got to school at around 10:30. He was late, obviously, but did he care? Of course not.

"Mark, why are you late... AGAIN?" His history teacher, Mrs. Park, asked.

Mark just stares at her for a few seconds, then walks to the back of the class unbothered.

Mrs. Park, who clearly needed a drink(and planned to get one), just continued her class.

"What happened today?" One of his good, if not best, friends, Jaebum asks.

"I couldn't get out of bed." He says sadly.

Jaebum understood what was going on, "Mark, why don't you talk to someone? You need help."

Mark scoffs, "You're one to talk. If anything you need to talk to someone more than I do."

Jaebum gives him a sad look, hurt that Mark brought that up, but he knew that his friend was right.

Mark is the type that takes things too far when stressed. Someone could play around with him and snatch a candy bar from his hands, and he would punch them in the nose.

It happened before.

After class, the two boys walked to the cafeteria, got their lunch, then headed outside to their usual table.

The two were popular, but not enough that everyone wanted to be around them.

No, no, no.

That person was Jackson Wang.

Jackson was captain of the football team, he was hot, kind, and had the sweetest personality. He had both boys and girls swooning over him. But sadly, the bisexual was in a relationship, with the most popular girl in the junior class, Kim Jennie.

But then again, he came to school alone, with an oversized hoodie and sweatpants, puffy eyes and messy hair. Breakup clothes. Jennie on the other hand, came to school with clothes that should be breaking dress code.

Jackson walked around, looking down at the grass.

"Oh my god, what happened to Jackson?"

"I heard that he and Jennie broke up."

"Holy shit, he looks terrible."

Scattered voices invaded Jackson's thoughts, reminding him of the events that took place only a few days prior.

'Why can't people mind their own business?' He thinks to himself, 'My life doesn't involve them.'

"Hey Jackson, are you okay?" Some kid who met Jackson once or twice and thought they were besties after, asked.

"I'm fine." He replies, lying through his teeth.

"Oh, okay then, I'm going to go."

'Fake. Fake fake fake. No one was there for me before, no one is here for me now, and no one will be there in the future. What was I expecting? Someone genuinely wanting to help me? Of course not!'

Jackson starts laughing hysterically, rolling on the grass. Soon the laughter turned into unsteady breaths, which became sobs, and all eyes we're on him.

"He's going psycho." They said.

The brown haired boy held his knees close to his chest and started rocking himself. He then covered his ears.