13°

°
_____________________________

'Either we all go, or none of us go.'
_____________________________

°

"The fuck you just say to me?"

The trio blushes embarrassingly, until Jinyoung speaks up.

"I said, let's run away. All 7 of us."

Jaebum smacks his own forehead, confused how one of his smartest friend's could suggest something so stupid. "What are you talking about? With what money?"

Jackson raises his hand, "Actually, I have that covered."

"Okay, but where would we even go?"

"Seoul. We have everything planned out-" Mark starts.

"Let me stop you right there. Do you understand how crazy you sound?"

The three boys were attempting to tell the rest of their friends the plan to 'run away,' but to little avail.

"Yes, but what exactly is keeping us here?" Mark retorts, "Jinyoung got kicked out, Jackson already lives alone, and your family hurts you Jaebum. What the fuck do we have down here?! At least if we leave, we can move on with our lives and try to be happy!"

Jaebum rolls his eyes, and turns to the other three boys, all of whom are lost in thought. "Please, don't tell me you three are actually considering this bullshit."

Yugyeom shrugs.

Bambam shrugs.

Youngjae shrugs too.

"I mean, what do we really have to lose? I doubt our families would come looking for us." Youngjae states sheepishly. He knows he's the only one that could ever get Jaebum to think something over.

But not this time.

"No, you all are insane. This is so irresponsible, especially coming from you Jinyoung. At least Mark is already planning on moving out. What about the rest of you? Did you think about school? Rent? Jackson do you really think you'll still have money once you leave your family?"

Jackson scoffs, "They would pay me to stay gone."

"Why am I the only one with any sense here?"

"Jaebum," Yugyeom says pleadingly. "You can't sit here and tell me that you can stand all of this. The abuse, the pain, the pressure? You should be the one trying to leave as early as possible-"

"I AM-" The lunch room turns to the boy, who then takes in his surroundings and calms himself down. Jaebum sighs, "I am trying to get out. But in a way that's safe and smart."

"But this isn't safe for you Jae! You come to school in pain every other day. We can't touch you because there's bruises all over your body. And for what, a family doesn't care? For some grades? Fuck that. We're getting out and you're coming with us." Bambam says.

Jaebum grinds his teeth, "Like hell I am. If y'all wanna, 'run away' and throw your life away, then by all means go ahead. But I'm not risking my chances."