10°

°
_____________________________

'They were tears of relief.'
_____________________________

°

The three boys were sitting on three bean bags pushed together in their old tree house.

"Okay, let's be honest," Mark starts, "None of us know how this is supposed to work."

"True, but I'm willing to try whatever you guys want." Jinyoung says while leaning on Jackson's shoulder.

"Well I do have some experiences..."

"Wait, really? You were in a poly relationship before us? I'm jealous." Mark crossed his arms.

"Aw, baby, don't worry your pretty little head about that." Jackson places a kiss on Mark's forehead, "I said I have experience, not that I was necessarily in one."

"So, then, how do you have experience exactly?" Jinyoung asks.

"Yixuan is in one."

"HE WHAT?!" Mark and Jinyoung yell simultaneously.

"He has 2 boyfriends."

"HE WHAT?!"

"You guys already said that." Jackson laughs, "Of course, no one else knows about it, even I found out by chance. But he explained it to me, and I actually understand it a lot more then you would think." Jackson smiles.

"Who would have thought?"

"I sure as hell wouldn't have."

The three boys cuddle closer, and Jackson clasps his hands together.

"OKAY! We should actually discuss."

The two other boys smile and nod.

"I'll go first." Jinyoung starts, "Personally, I think that we should be honest with each other at all times." he says confidently.

"I agree. If we start keeping secrets and lying, then our entire relationship will go to shit." Mark chuckles.

"Okay, so that's settled." Jackson says, writing it down in his notes.

"Hey Jackson, what are the things that Yixuan told you about his relationship?" Mark asks, raising himself from the bean bag and leaning on his elbows.

"Well, he told me that they are always honest with each other, just like we just agreed to be. He told me that when they hang out with other people in the relationship, they try not to keep it a secret. They don't tell them everytime, but they aren't secretive about it. Also, they try to over communicate everything, to prevent misunderstandings. Yixuan said that if they are a bit jealous or attention deprived they tell the someone." Jackson says, eyes sparkling.

"Oh! And, they try to ask the others before telling people. It's a consensus decision. Even when I found out, he took a minute to call them. I need to tell him that I told you guys though. I probably shouldn't have done that..." Jackson scratches his head, awkwardly, while the two others smile and stare at him.

"What? Was I talking too much? I'm sorry." Jackson says worriedly.

"Baby, what? No, of course not. You could never talk too much with us. We were just admiring how beautiful you were." Mark smiles.

"Are you sure that just wasn't being annoying? I can stop talking if you want." Jackson suggests with his puppy dog eyes.

"Sweetheart, your voice is like music to our ears, I can listen to it 24/7. Talk as much as you want about anything you want. You're so passionate when you talk about the polyamorus relationship information and it makes me glad that you are so happy to be with us. " Jinyoung smiles and kisses his Jackson, his other boyfriend copying the action.

Tears start falling out of Jackson's eyes.

"Jackson? Baby whats wrong? Did we say something wrong? Come here." Mark opens his arms and pulls the younger into his arms.

Jinyoung hugs Jackson from the other side, slowly caressing his head, the two whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

"Are you okay, Jackson?" Jinyoung asks after he stopped crying.

"Don't worry guys, these were happier tears, tears of relief, if you will." he says between broken breaths.

"Relief?" Jinyoung and Mark question simultaneously.

"Well, when I was with the girl who shall not be named, she and the other people I talked to at school would constantly tell me that I was being annoying. Or that I was talking too much. Or that I needed to quiet down. I've gotten used to shutting my mouth when other people want me too. So hearing that from you guys gave me a sense if relief. I was thinking that maybe I'm not that annoying."

"You're not annoying, Jackson. You never were. And if I say that then I promise I'm just playing. If you would prefer, me and Mark can stop saying things like that. Your voice is beautiful. I can't live without expecting to hear it everyday. "

"Your voice is perfect, Jackson. If I didn't hear your voice, I don't know what I would do." Mark leans into Jackson for a kiss, and they kiss slowly when their lips connect. Jinyoung does the same after Mark leaves Jackson's lips.

"Markie, Jinyoungie, I'm sleepy." Jackson says while yawning cutely.

"Do you wanna take a nap my loves? We can discuss more about this later." mark asks.

"Can we?" Jinyoung says, also yawning.

"Of course, babes. I'll get a blanket." Mark slowly pushes the other two off of him and gets a blanket big enough for all of them.

Mark comes back and sits on the beanbags, then adjusts their positions to where they're all comfortable. He then throws the blanket over them.

"I love you guys." Jackson whispers, nearly asleep.

"We love you too." Mark chuckles, "Now sleep baby."

°

Guys, let me start off by saying, that I am so sorry. Updating has been a struggle recently due to my school work. It's been kinda stressful. Sorry that this chapter is so short, it was a filler chapter to be honest. I'm sorry! I'm not in the right mindset to write the next part. But I promise to start updating more when I get my life in order. I love you guys! Stay safe and healthy!