Chapter 1

Luke pov

The doorbell rings. Im writing songs right now so i dont want to open the door. A few seconds later the door rings again, but I still dont open it. And of course a few seconds later the doorbell rings again but now really long, this time I walk downstairs and I open the door.

"WHAT!" I shout. After that i saw a crying Reggie standing in the door, he flinched a bit because i was yelling at him.

"Sorry i didnt mean... Come in Reg" I say while walking to kitchen.

"Want something to drink?" I ask.

"Nah Im good." Reggie answerd.

"They are fighting again arent they?" I ask Reggie, Reggie just nodded.

I knew Reggie since i was 4. We grew up together and he was most of the time at mine house or the one from Alex, because his parents were always fighting.

Reggie layed down on the couch.

"Dont sleep on the couch Reg, just take my bed." I say while walking upstairs to my bedroom. I took some fresh sheets and blankets and putted it on the bed.

"Where are you gonna sleep then?" He asked.

"Im good im not really tired." I say. I went to my desk to write the song further. After some minutes I hear Reggie saying:

"Thanks."

I look at him, he is already half asleep.

"No problem Reg." I say and Reggie fell asleep. After a while i fell asleep in my chair with my head on my desk.

A/N
so this was the first chapter its short but there will be longer chapters.
I also want to say i dont write everyday, because of my mental health i dont have everyday motivation so yeah thats it