chapter 2

TW: abusive parent

Reggie pov

I walk home from school and I go into my house. After i closed the door I hear yelling as usually. I wanna walk upstairs but i get stopped by my father grabbing my arm and pull me to the kitchen.
He holds a paper in the air.

"What is this Reginald!" My father said.

"Uhm a paper?" i answer. But when i look closer i see that its my test with a big F on it.

"Oh its my test." I say.

"Yeah I see that! How can you get a F?!" my father yells at me.

"I knew you were dumb but this dumb?!" He yells. I try to hold back my tears.

"Im sorry." I say while looking at my feet.

"Maybe you need to learn harder!" My father yells.

"Maybe you and mom need to stop fighting or getting me in a fight because i cant learn like that!!!" I yell back at my father.

"You think you can talk to me like that? Go to your room!" He yells.

"And what if i dont!"
"Then you are gonna regret it!" He yells but i am still standing on my place with my arms crossed.

"Okay your fault!" My father yells as he hit my face with his hand. I look at him with a scared look on my face. I see that he wants to slap me again, so i wanna run upstairs.
But down the stairs i get stopped again by my father.

"Please dont." I say with tears streaming down my face.

"You made me mad so this is your own fault!" He said while kicking my legs.

"youre so dumb reginald!" He yells as he kicked in my stomach, i put my knees in my stomach from the pain.

"You know so so dumb!" He yells again as he kicked my back and my head.

"I wish I hadnt had a son like you Reginald you are such a wast of time!" I see his feet almost in my face.

I wake up with a little scream and all shaken up full sweaty. It was a dream, I thought. But it happened in real life. Something in me snapped. I layed on my side with my knees in my stomach.

"Im dumb, Im dumb, Im dumb, Im dumb." I say zoned out.

Luke pov

I wake up from someone who said im dumb. I look around and see Reggie on my bed in tears. I run over to him.

"Whats wrong?" I ask him. He doesnt answer, he only says im dumb im dumb.

"Reg? hey? Buddy?" Still no answer. I pull him in a hug and he snapped out of something.

"Where is this for?" He asked.

"You were crying and you didnt answer me so I thought you could use a hug." I say.

Reggie whispered: "Oh sh!t"

"So what was that about? You were saying the whole time im dumb im dumb." I say, and Reggie started crying again:

"I- it was just a nightmare... its nothing."

"First you are a terrible liar, second just tell me Reg, I wanna be there for you."

"Okay i- it- its my parents... They... Well... I cant say this." He said.

"Reg just tell me okay."

"My father well he hits me... bad..." He tells when he starts crying again.

"Reggie... Last week when you had that black eye, it wasnt the door right?"

"it was my dad." he said.

"You know this isnt okay right? He cant just hit you without a reason." I say.

"But he has a reason, Im the reason, Im dumb and a wast of time. So if i become smarter, than he dont have to hit me." Reggie tells. Its so sad that Reggie thinks its his fault that his father hits him.

"Reggie it isnt your fault, no one could ever touch you like that, but im here now to protect you."

"Thanks Luke." Reggie said.

"Can sleep with me here? I feel safe in your arms." Reggie tells.

"Yeah. Yeah of course i can. But should we change into sleep outfits?" I say

"yeah" Reggie said.

Reggie pov

Luke walks to his closet and throws sweatpants and a t shirt to my head. I chuckle because it landed right in my face. When i get the clothes from my face I see Luke taking of his Tanktop. I start checking him out. I dont want to admit it but his really hot.

"Hey Reg is it okay if i sleep without shirt because its really hot." Luke asked. I clear my troat:

"yes yes thats alright." I say while putting on the sweatpants and the tshirt. Luke walks to bed and lay down under the blankets and he opens his arms. I lay my head on his chest as Luke starts to play with my hair. I fell really fast asleep.

Luke pov

Reggie is already asleep, but does he really think that i didnt saw how he was checking me out. But to be honest I dont really care if he does that, I think thats cute.

Okay so im sorry if my English is bad but English isnt my first language and im dyslexic so yeah.
you can leave also some requests in the comments
i hope yall liked it
xx me