Chapter 5

No one pov

The boys were done with school for today. Bobby, Luke, Alex and Reggie went to the garage to hang out. They couldnt practise because they didnt have any gigs.

Luke pov

School is really boring, like really boring. Im so happy that the school they is done and that we just can hang out.

"So what do we do?" Bobby asked.

"I dont know man." Reggie said.

"Hey Luke do you wanna finish our song, outside or something?" Alex asked.

"Yeah of course." I answerd. We leave Reggie and Bobby inside, so we could finish our song.

"So you and Reggie right?" Alex asked.

"Yeah i have a crush on him. But he probably doesnt like me, so dont tell anyone please." I say.

"Of course not." he said.

We started to write the song till Reggie came out of the garage.

"Hey what are you doing?" Alex asked.

"Oh Bobby said that i needed to wait outside for a second, so now im here." Reggie said. We just ignored him a bit and focused on the song. After a while Reggie went inside and we followed him.

Mrs. Wilson came also inside the garage.

"Mom. Go away!" Bobby said.

"Dont talk to me like that Bobby. I wanted to ask if the boys stayed here for dinner?" Mrs. Wilson said.

"Yeah we wouldd like that." I answer for all of us.

"Okay well i see you guys in 5 minutes." Mrs. Wilson said.

no one pov

The boys came inside and they smelled already the food.

"Yum. Hamburgers." Reggie said.

For some reason can Reggie smell things really good. Because the other guys didnt know what it was. They all ate their hamburgers and after that they went back in the garage. Alex and Luke were busy with their song that they were writing, Bobby sat on the couch and Reggie was in the bathroom to fix his hair.

Bobby pov

I ran to Luke and Alex.

"You guys love me right?" I asked.

"huh what?" Luke said.

"Please you guys love me right?" I asked again.

"Yeah why?" Alex said.

"Just hide me for Reggie." I say.

"Why would you hide for him?" Luke asked.

"Well i thought that it would be fun if i hide his hair stuff." I pause.

"and?" Alex asked.

"You know how he is about his hair ,Well i cant find it anymore so if you guys dont hide me, I will be dead in 1 minute." I say.

Reggie pov

It was raining outside so my whole hair was a mess. When we came in the studio the first thing i did was going to the bathroom to fix my hair.

I couldnt find my stuff. I looked on the place where it must have been, I looked in the cabinets even on the floor, but I didnt saw it. Where is i-... BOBBY!.

"BOBBY WHERE IS MY HAIR STUFF!" I shout but I didnt get a answer.

"BOBBY!" I yell while im running in the studio. But i only see Alex and Luke.

"WHERE DID YOU HIDE HIM!?!" I asked.

"Sorry Reg i dont snitch." Luke said but i saw Alex looking at the closet.

"Thanks Alex." I say.

"What i didnt said something." Alex said confused.

I run over to the closet and start bonking on it.

"BOBBY GIVE IT BACK!" I yell.

"Bobby is not here." Bobby said while he was in the closet.

"I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE." I yell.

"Okay fine i will come out but dont kill me." Bobby said.

"I promise nothing." I say.

Bobby came out with out my hair stuff.

"BOBBY IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE MY STUFF IS!" I yell again.

"what than because maybe i dont know where it is." Bobby said.

"BOBBYYYYY!" I yell.

I wanted to hit him but i was getting stopped by Luke grabbing me, and Alex got Bobby.

"Calm down Reg, Its just some hair stuff." Alex said.

"ITS NOT JUST SOME HAIRSTUFF!" I yell again now i wanted to hit Alex too.

Alex and Bobby walked out of the garage. And Luke was still holding me because i was shaking from my madness.

"Yo Reg calm down please and sit down." Luke said, I walk over to the couch and sit next to Luke.

"Why are you so mad about your hairstuff." Luke asked.

I feel some tears coming in my eyes.

"I worked my whole summer for that hair stuff.
My parents give me never money so i work for it myself.
I got in a lot of fights because i wasnt home that much.
I was just working so hard for it and now all my work is gone." I say as i feel a tear coming down my cheek.

"Why didnt you tell me i could buy something." Luke said.

"I didnt want to ask help. Its just... If i do that i feel really poor." I say as i lay my head on Lukes lap, and Luke start running his fingers through my hair. Its really calming, so calming that i fall asleep.

Luke pov

Reggie felt asleep, after our conversation. Now i know the perfect Christmas present that i can give Reggie.

Reggie was shivering in his sleep. I take Reggies head carefully from my lap. And took the blanket Bobbys mother left here and tucked Reggie in.

I went to the TV and turned it on and went back to the couch where Reggie was sleeping. I took Reggies head again and placed it carefully on my lap. In the middle of my serie imfall asleep with my hand in Reggies hair.

so this was another chapter hoped you liked it
you can leave a request or a idea and i try to put it in the story