Chapter 4

Reggie pov

When i didnt see the boys anymore, I snuck back into the garage. I dont want to go home because of my parents and I dont want to go to Luke because i love him and he probably doesnt love me back. Lucky that there is a mattress on the loft.

I walk to the ladder and climb up to the loft. I was right, there is the mattress. I open some boxes to see if there are blankets and pillows. When I opened the last box I found just a pillow.

"I dont need a blanket." I say. I lay down on the mattress and stare at the ceiling. After a while i look at the clock. Its 3am and I have school tommorrow.

"Its just so cold here, I guess I dont get sleep this night." I say

*next morning*

I get up and run to the beach near my house. There is where Luke and Alex are picking me up. The sun shined and it felt warm on my skin.

I hear a honk and when i look i see Alex and Luke already. I cant help but smile when i see Luke. They opened the window from the backseat and i jumped through the window in the car and layed there like it was a bed.

"Good morning Reg." Alex said.

"Good morning guys." I say. Luke turned up the radio and started vibing with Alex. I cant help but fall asleep.

Luke pov

"Hey Alex which lessons do you have today?" I ask.

"I have English, Music, Math, P.E. and Chemistery." Alex answerd.

"And you Reg?" I ask, but i dont get answer.

"Reg?" I ask again. When i look behind me i see that Reggie felt asleep. I get a smile on my face, he just looks so cute when he sleeps.
When i look beside me i see Alex with a big smirk.

"What?" I ask him.

"You like him huh." Alex said. I cant help but blush and rub the back of my neck.

"Yeah..." I say.

"Im happy for you." He said. I smile and ride further to school.

No one pov

When they arrived at school, Reggie was still sleeping. Alex got out of the car, opened Reggies door, grabbed a water bottle and poured water on Reggies face.

"HEY!" Reggie shouted.

"Good morning sleephead." Alex said with a big smile.

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!"Reggie shouted when Alex began to run. Reggie runned after Alex.

"Please dont kill Alex! I need his math homework!" Luke shout as he began to run too.

I finished a chapter again hope you liked it