one: six days clean.

X A V I E R

"Come on, Xavier

"Come on, Xavier. You were my most loyal fucking man," Ten begged.

Six days being clean. Six long, lingering and painful days his body wasn't controlled by the power pill.

Xavier clenched his jaw, considering whether or not he should break his fast. He considered it a fast - it was the act of being loyal to your sobriety but wanting to break it so bad.

But he didn't. He couldn't. It was messing his body, making him feel all sorts of ways he never wanted to feel again.

It was deteriorating his body enough but soon it began seeping into his miserable soul, and he didn't like the feeling.

You're an addict, Xav, get help.

Get help. Go to rehab or quit it.

The voice of his best friend, Jerry as most people randomly called him, rung to the walls of his skull.

"No, I'm off that."

His drug dealer scowled. "I've been supplying for you for years, and all of a sudden you don't want shit anymore."

"I'm quitting it. I wanna stay clean. I need to start getting my life up together, man."

Ten snarled. His expression displayed a frustration that was common to druggies that buy from him. "You're young, you're broken. These," He said, tempting Xavier by shaking a bottle of pills, oxytocin, specifically, "They help numb the pain. I'm telling you. You ain' never have to worry for a single fucking day ever, man."

Xavier's thoughts clashed with one another. An overpowering sense of depression crashed over him, drowning him, like a tidal wave.

I just wanna feel pain more. I wanna feel everything more.

I want to feel something, dammit.

"You can have this fo' free," Ten mentioned, glaring at Xavier from across the room. He placed the orange bottle onto his counter table, it earned an intense stare from Xav, he carefully doubted himself as he began counting the little white pills.

All of that pain, that anger, Xavier. Wash it away with these. They ease it and you'll never have to hurt yourself, I swear.

Xavier stretched out and took the bottle in his hands. He grumbled as he fiddled with the lid, twisting it open.

"Fuck it. Fuck it all, dammit," He cried, hopelessly. Before he knew it, it was too late and 2 pills already entered his body, controlling him as he sank to the cold floor. The power and intensity made him rise from the floor and pick up his wallet, leading himself out the door and on his way to the nearest fucking party he could express his rage out on.

J E L A N I

"Wait-" Fairy called out to Jelani. Jelani continued walking faster and faster, feeling her blood boiling.