twenty-two: oblivion.

i'm obsessed with this song. yall i just wanna add again:
it's hard for me to feel motivated when the votes are at 1/3 and reads are at 70/100. im not being unappreciative about it but the doesn't it make sense for the votes to be round about the same amount of reads? anyway...that was my rant. bye.

J E L A N I

J E L A N I

Looking at the man that was now hers gave her the opportunity to take advantage of whatever the world threw at them

They walked around the city, hand in hand like an actual couple. Jelani fell obsessed with everything that night —

The city lights, the brief music playing in the background and holding Xavier's hand.

They bought more food because the sushi wasn't enough; they bought New York-style pizza. They even entered random stores like Party City. Xavier could tell Jelani had the same afterglow that he was wearing.

They walked around a mall and somehow eventually found themselves in Victoria's secret. "Uh uh, let's leave," Jelani said as soon as she spotted the lingerie modeled by the mannequins.
Xavier chuckled and pushed Jelani inside the store and followed behind her. "Yeah, come on it's romantic. You can't tell me this isn't romantic..." He smirked. Jelani cringed and attempted to walk out of the store when she felt Xavier's hands meeting her waist.

"Come on," he slurred, leading her back into the store by holding her hand. She chuckled and nudged her boyfriend. They explored the store and Xavier occasionally made ridiculously stupid comments that caused Jelani to laugh.

"This is gonna look so good on you," He said, holding up a pink set. Jelani frowned as she looked at the lingerie. "What is your obsession with seeing me in pink?" She cringed.

"Pink is my favorite color."

Jelani looked at him with a blank expression. Clearly, she still had so much more to know about him. "Pink?" She reverberated. He nodded, biting his bottom lip — encouraging her to take the lingerie and try it on. "Just try it on," He said. "Then you'll have to pay for it!" She exclaimed. Xavier was actually genuinely confused. She took his expression into account and said, "For sanitary purposes, if you try on these pieces, you'll have to buy them." He nodded. "But if you don't like it? I mean — I've tried underwear before and then returned it if I didn't like it."