Nine

Yoongi's P.O.V

"Yoongi, I'm sorry that I let that happened. Please let me in," I heard Taehyung say from the other side of the door.

I just responded with a quiet whine.

I loved my blankets more than anything so I was obviously wrapped up in all of them. Six in total to be exact.

The knocking and talking continued for a while before I decided I had had enough.

"Please leave me alone Taetae hyung. I just wanted to be left alone today hyung," I said, sniffling.

The door knob twisted and Tae came in. His face told me all that he was feeling. He was upset and there was regret as well.

He then quietly shut the door and walked over to me.

"I'm sorry. You're not ours yet but we treat as if you were. You obviously aren't accustomed to what we're in to," Taehyung whispered.

I looked up at him and as I continued to look at him, he chuckled.

He picked me up bridal style and sat on my bed and then put me in his lap. He ran his fingers through my hair as he smiled softly at me.

"You're like a baby Yoons. You're our tiny little baby and we just want the best for you," he said.

"W-Why did kookie hyung do that?" I questioned. Taehyung sighed.

"Well you were being a bad boy to Jinnie hyung and we needed to teach you that you need to be a good boy instead. But we shouldn't have done that. We should've gone slower," he explained. I nodded in agreement. Tears were brimming and I was biting my bottom lip harshly.

"Why were you so upset today baby? Hmm? You can tell Taetae hyung," he rocked me back and forth.

"I-I j-just wanted to b-be... alone today! I wanted to cuddle my blankies all day long and not get up! I'm so tired and I didn't want to talk to anyone today!" I cried.

"It's ok hun. Hyung is sorry. Hyung is so sorry sweetie," he mumbled sweet words into my ears. I continued to sob.

After an hour of trying to calm down, I finally did. With the occasional hiccups here and there.

"Do you want to be left alone now sweetheart?" Tae asked. As much as I wanted to say no, I knew I had to say yes. My energy was out and I can't bear to socialize anymore.

I nodded and he nodded understanding that I really needed to be alone.

"Ok sweetheart. Hyungs will be in the living room waiting for you, ok?" I nodded, staring down at the ground with empty eyes.

Tae slowly closed the door as he left.

I finally got what I've been wanting for the whole day. Peace.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I sigh to myself as I walk back to the living room. The guys were just sitting there with a conflicted look.

"Have you guys just been sitting there this whole time?" I asked. They all jumped a bit and looked up me.

"How is he? Is he ok?" Jin ran up to me. I put my hand up to his cheek and rubbed it softly.

"He's ok. He's just a bit conflicted over some things but he wants to be left alone for the day," I explained.

"B-But why? Maybe I should go over to him and spend time with him." I grabbed Jin's arm as to tell him not to do that.

"No!" I said in a stern voice.

"He just wants to see Yoongi, Tae," Jimin said.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" Namjoon questioned. I sigh frustration.

"We just brought him into our relationship without even discussing it with him! We just automatically made him apart of without asking him! We acted as if he was our sub and we were his doms when we are not! So that is whats wrong!" I yelled. They all looked at me in surprise.

"You're right," Hoseok whispered. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I'm so stupid," Jungkook whispered. He sat down and put his face in his hands. Jin sat down right next to him.

"No you're not. We ALL made a mistake and now we're gonna try to fix it. We're gonna go slower this time," Jin said, rubbing Jungkook's back. We all nodded.

We're going to make everything right now.

****************

So sorry for the late update! I just been very busy and distracted with a few things. Life has been very hectic and I just through a heartbreak so I've been keeping myself busy with other things. I hope you guys enjoyed this update! Stay safe and healthy!