Ten

Yoongi's P.O.V

I hummed softly to myself as I colored.

Coloring helped ground me. It was also peaceful, and I could do it forever if I could. I was coloring a picture of a panda.

It's been a full 24 hours since the incident and the guys have left me alone so far. Except for when they left food at my door.

I finally finished coloring the panda, so I got up and decided to see what everyone was doing. I felt ready to see them and I've heard them all dramatically sigh when passing my room. I somewhat felt bad, but I needed the space. Having alone time is very important to me. 

The guys have given me the space I asked for and to be honest it's weird that they're all into me. I know I'm the shit but it's only one Yoongi and then whatever they are.

I grew up with Taehyung. Our parents married when we were young, but we were never close. I was always introverted and focusing on my piano lessons. Tae was always trying new things and always with friends. We fought a lot growing up. It was always stupid arguments. He was always jealous that I never had time for him but had time for my friends. Taehyung and I couldn't be any more different. Eventually I got diagnosed with lupus at the age of 17. 

How did Taehyung not know?

Easy.

Taehyung was off studying in university and starting up his own business when I got diagnosed. My parents wanted to tell Taehyung, but I begged them not to. I was too embarrassed and shocked at my diagnosis. I also didn't want Taehyung to come back. Before I got diagnose, Tae and I got into a huge fight. The fight was totally his fault but eventually we got over it. I just never wanted to tell him. I didn't want his support. I didn't want anyone's. That is why I moved to America for a few years, but I realized I did need support. My friends gave me the support I needed, and I can never repay them for the support they give me. 

Jin gives warm vibes. That's what I like about Jin. He cooks the most amazing dishes and I swear I never need to eat fast food again. He's easy to be around but he's too attached. I easily get frustrated when I don't have space, but Jin is perfect to be around when I need comfort. My days are perfect when Jin comforts me and cuddles with me.

Jungkook is a total meanie. I have not forgiven him for smacking me without my permission. He can be sweet, but this totally puts him below everyone else. I get I was moody but still! I did not deserve to get smacked that many times! I am not afraid of him. I want an apology from that moose!

For everyone else? I can't really say much for them. I haven't had the chance to properly get to know everyone individually. I can tell that they have a lot of love to give. Especially Namjoon. He's always careful around me. Jimin and Hoseok are silly. They have fun personalities and I bet they'll want to color with me! 

As I close my bedroom door behind me, I already hear everyone in the dining room having a midday snack. Jin always makes sure we have every type of nutrition in us. Midday snack always consists of fruits, yogurt, and whatever beverage Jin makes. 

I hold my breath as I get close to the dining room. Everyone is conversing with each other and seem to be getting along.

"Jinnie, can I also have a snack?" I ask when I enter the room. Everyone looks at me in shock and I look for empty seat.

"Of course, Yoongi! Sit right next to Namjoon and me," says Jin. 

There was a plate already waiting for me. It was empty of course. 

Once I'm seated, I put some crackers and apple slices on my plate. I quietly munch and swing my legs. I have no idea what to say to them.

"I'm glad you're feeling better Yoongi. I think you deserve an apology from all of us," Taehyung says, finally breaking the silence.

I shake my head.

"It's ok. I've already forgiven you guys. Except for Jungkook! I deserve an apology from him. I also deserve to know what you guys feel for me!" I exclaimed. It's true. I deserve to know everything that has to do with me.

They all nodded.

"Yoongi, I am so sorry for smacking you. I shouldn't have done that knowing that you were not comfortable with that at all. I'm stupid and should have known better," Jungkook apologizes. The apology seemed genuine enough. 

I nodded, letting him know that I've accepted his apology.

"You're right that you deserve to know the way we feel for you." Taehyung continues, "Truth is that I've never seen you as a brother. When our parents married, I knew you were never going to be a brother. I wanted you all to myself. When I met these guys, we all fell in love together. I thought that was it for us but once I mentioned you, we knew you would be perfect for us."

"You may not know us well yet, but we know you, Yoongi. We want you to be with us and let us take care of you," Namjoon interrupted. 

"You will get to know us Yoongi if only you allow it. We will tell you everything about ourselves and we'll prove to you that you belong with us," said Hoseok.

Everyone nodded and I looked at them shocked. 

I never knew that would be dragged into this. I thought they would fight for me, but they want to share me? What kind of joke is this?

"How will I get to know you all personally? There's too many of you to know at once," I complained.

Everyone chuckled.

"How about this, every day will be someone's day for you to know. For example, Monday would be Jin's day and you would spend all day with him," Jimin said. 

The idea didn't sound bad.

"Ok, but what if I don't like any of you?" I asked.

"You're allowed to back out at any time Yoongs. Everything with be left up to you," said Jin in a caring voice.

I nodded, "Let's do this."