Eight

Taehyung's P.O.V

I watched Yoongi cry silently as Jungkook was spanking him. My heart clenched and I wanted to take him away, but I knew that he deserved it. He had attitude towards us and made Jin cry.

The muscle pig was definitely the harsher one and all of our previous subs were scared of him punishing them.

Jungkook maybe spanked Yoongi about sixty times. Possibly more since I lost count multiple times.  

Jin had also stopped crying a while ago and watched Yoongi get punished.

Once Jungkook was done with Yoongi's punishment, Jin handed him cream for Yoongi's butt. Kook applied it carefully and massaged it into his skin.

He then pulled his panties and shorts up and sat him up. He kissed Yoongi's cheek multiple times and wiped the tears away that weren't going to stop soon.

I saw Yoongi shiver when Jungkook whispered something into his ear. 

"Good boy," Hobi said to Yoongi, wiping his tears away with his thumb. Yoongi flinched a bit when he did.

"Now say sorry to Jinnie," Jimin told Yoongi. Yoongi looked up from his lap and wiped some of his tears away.

"Sorry hyung," Yoongi whispered. It was barely audible but we all heard his cute tiny whisper. I almost to refrain myself from cooing at him.

"It's ok Yoonie. Now let's watch a-" Jin was interrupted by Yoongi. He pushed Jungkook away and sprinted to somewhere.

We all sat there in shock.

"We took it to far," Jin whispered.

"He's not even officially ours," Joon whispered.

"I'll go after-" I interrupted Jungkook.

"No! I grew up with him so I'll talk to him. I knew I should've stopped you." I walked out of the room before anybody could say something to me.

Sighing to myself, I make my way to the place I knew he would be in.

His room.

Yoongi has never been social and his room is his safe place. I remember every time he got upset, he would always run to his room. He wouldn't come out until he felt safe.

.....

Shit.

He won't come out till he feels safe.

We really messed up this time.

There's no going back.