Arrival at Blackwood park

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from the SCP universe, only my OC's. All the credit for the SCP's belongs to their respective authors and the SCP wiki. I do not intend to publish my original SCP's or characters on the SCP wiki website. The SCP classification numbers I use for my original SCP's may already exist.

Without further ado,
SCP: To those who look at the future.
Chapter 1: Arrival at Blackwood Park.
—————————————————————————

Autumn pressed her forehead against the cold, foggy window of the train. Her eyes followed the dark clouds as they danced across the sky. It didn't take long before it started to drizzle. The soft rain dripped down the glass, and the cold wind made its way through the cracks and whistled in her ears.

Autumn stared at her reflection. A young 15-year-old girl stared back. The dim light of the train revealed her champagne blond hair tied up in a messy bun.

Autumn's silver-gray eyes that always seemed to lit up in the dark were complemented by long thick eyelashes. Thanks to her small and thin complexion, she looked a lot younger than she actually was.

One thing that made her more unique than others was the fact that she could see into the future. This was something she had never told anyone.

Autumn tried to keep the visions from invading her mind, but unfortunately, she has no control over it. One moment Autumn is watching tv, and the next, she already knows that her favorite character will die.

Autumn stared into the distance, deep in thought. She was pulled back to reality when the sky lit up in a streak of bright white light followed by a loud rumbling.

A voice called out from the other side of the train car. "Ugh... When are we going to arrive! We have been in this stupid train for hours."

With a sigh, Autumn looked towards the source of the voice. Sitting on the other side of the train were her adoptive parents Karin and Herold and their biological son Jorge.

Jorge was nagging the entire way. The 12-year-old boy looked back at Autumn with a nasty glare. His chestnut brown eyes filled with both pride and boredom. Jorge looked back at his mother with an arrogant smirk and demanded that he use her phone to play a game. Karin patted him on his head, messing up his somewhat greasy toffee blond hair. "Mom, don't do that!"

Jorge looked back at his mother, who obviously was getting tired by her son's endless whining. With an almost tired voice, she replied. "We will get there in... 30 minutes. Just be patient, sweetie."

Autumn rolled her eyes and returned to looking at the rain outside the window. The tiny drops of water moved across the glass in endless patterns. It was quite mesmerizing.

While she stared at the rain, an image flashed through her mind.

——
Autumn looked up as the sky lit up once again. People screamed when the lights turned off, leaving the train in total darkness.
——

With a soft smile on her face, she thought to herself. (Lights out in 3... 2... 1.)

As if on cue, the sky flared up once again when a streak of lightning shot towards her rails. Some people screamed when the lights suddenly turned off, engulfing the train in total darkness.

After a couple of seconds, the dim yellow light flickered back on slowly. Karin looked back at her husband in irritation, who was watching a Netflix series on his phone. Harold was the type of guy who wouldn't even react to a bomb when focused on his phone.

The man looked up in confusion before pulling his hand through his thin black hair. Although he was sitting, Harold was constantly gasping for air as if he was exhausted. His firm body could almost not fit in the small seat of the train.