Harry's bagels and sandwiches

Disclaimer: I do not own anything from the SCP universe, only my OC's. All the credit for the SCP's belongs to their respective authors and the SCP wiki. I do not intend to publish my original SCP's or characters on the SCP wiki website. The scp classification numbers I use for my original scp's may already exist.

Without further ado,
SCP: To those who look at the future.
Chapter 2: Harry's bagels and sandwiches.
--------------------------------------------------------------

The cinnamon brown curtains in Autumn's room gently moved back and forth. A cold, soft, gentle breeze of wind drifted into the bedroom through the small cracks in the window.

The rain had finally stopped, and the sun was now shining bright across the horizon, filling the still wet landscape in a shimmering orange shade.

***

With a gasp, Autumn opened her eyes. The events of last night still played vividly in her mind as if it happened only a minute ago.

After waking up so abruptly, her mind wasn't sure if she was awake or still asleep. Revisiting the memories of last night's encounter made Autumn close her eyes in fear expecting to hear the horrifying cry for help at any given moment. Thankfully that moment never came... Besides the sound of birds chirping in the distance, the house was strangely quiet.

Now finally fully awake and feeling somewhat dazed, Autumn sat up in her bed. Confused, she looked around the empty room. A soft streak of light peeked through the closed curtains, filling one side of the room with a bright orange glow. It no longer looked scary as it did last night.

Autumn sighed in relief and stared at the bleak ceiling. (It was a dream, Autumn... A dream... Not real... There was no monster... There was no cry... It was just your imagination... Monsters don't exist)

With all her strength, Autumn threw the warm comfy blanket of her still shaking body. She shivered when a sudden cold winter draft hit her overheated body.

The sudden change between warm and cold made Autumn feel dizzy. After stumbling out of bed, she opened the curtains and was immediately greeted by the blinding warm sunlight. Autumn closed her eyes as the bright light gave her a massive headache. Carefully she rubbed her temples to relieve the pain.

With narrowed eyes, she stared through the moist window. Thanks to the cold night, many of the plants and trees were crystallized, painting them in a soft coating of semi-transparent white. A shallow layer of half-frozen water rested on the narrow stone pathway.

The old cabin's in the distance were all glazed with a thin coat of ice that sparkled in the warm sunlight. Making the park look as if it was straight out of a movie.

Autumn stared in awe, thinking to herself. "Maybe coming here was not a bad idea after all..." The serene sight made her forget all about last night's monster.

After staring outside the window for 5 minutes, Autumn decided to go downstairs. She quickly changed into her gray-blue jeans and scruffy barn red vest with a hoodie.

However, before she could open the door, an awful feeling enticed her not to go. The house was quiet... A bit too quiet... (Normally, by this time Jorge would be screaming downstairs or something like that.) For a second, a horrible thought came to her. (What if the monster..... No! What am I thinking... It was just a dream. You are overthinking this.)

Autumn gathered all of her courage and slowly opened the creaking door as if her worst nightmare stood behind it. She peeked around the corner nervously. The dimly lit hallway still looked scary, but not like it did last night. Slowly she made her way towards the stairs. With every step Autumn took, the splintered wooden floor beneath her feet creaked in protest.