[Mini Seelie]

It was a normal afternoon. Zhongli was following his usual routine-- After finishing work, he takes a break by doing his favourite past time: Walking around Liyue Harbor.

Now that he thinks about it, he never saw Childe yet, he wonders 'Hmm...where is he? I'd expect him to be here like usual so we could have lunch, and have him do the paying..'

Just then, he heard someone,

'Hey Mr.Zhongli! How are you doing today?' Aether said,

'Oh, I'm fine... Have you seen Childe?' Zhongli asked,

'I don't know... Maybe he's just training, don't worry too much.. He'll probably be back soon..' Aether replied,

'Okay.. If you say so..Do you want to have lunch with me then?' Zhongli said,

Aether agreed and they had lunch at Wanmin Restaurant, having Aether pay, of course. Then Zhongli and Aether parted ways.

4 days later, Zhongli hasn't seen Childe yet...

'What has Childe been up to..?' Zhongli thought, he decided to go and look for Childe. He searched everywhere in Liyue, but no Childe was found. So he went to Mondstadt. Zhongli arrived at stone gate, the gateway from Liyue to Mondstadt. But before going, something caught his eye. It's someone, with a little seelie companion..Zhongli approached the man, curious.

'Hello good sir! I see you are interested with my little friend here!' the person said with a smile,

'Yes, your friend here is very adorable. How did you two meet?' Zhongli replied,

'Well I got my friend here by searching for treasure! And you can get yours too!' the man encouraged Zhongli,

'Is that so? How could I get one?' Zhongli asked,

'It's easy! Just take this!' The man handed Zhongli a little jar, and inside was a Mini Seelie. 'This is a treasure seeking Seelie, treasure seeking Seelie can find iron coins, and once you found the coins in the area, you can trade them for your very own Seelie companion! You can choose between yellow, pink or blue!'

'Thank you for the information, I shall try this, then.' Zhongli thanked the man,

'No problem sir, have fun!'

Zhongli continued his journey to find Childe, and also thinking about the mini Seelie. He thought : Maybe I can buy a blue mini Seelie for Childe as a gift for paying for me every time we eat..

Suddenly, the treasure seeking Seelie glowed and made some noise, guess it found treasure... Zhongli followed where the course was coming from, and got some iron coins. Before Zhongli knew it, he already searched the entirety of Mondstadt for the iron coins...and Childe. But still no traces of him... 'Sigh, do you know where Childe is?' Zhongli asked the Seelie, and which the seelie shook its head.

'It's getting late, let's go back to Liyue Harbor.'

While walking back, Zhongli noticed the man with the mini seelie again.

'Hello again, good sir! How has your search been?'

'It's been good. May I ask if this is enough?' Zhongli showed the big bag of iron coins contained,

'Hmm.. let me see.... Oh, this is enough! Would you like to buy a mini seelie good sir?'

'I would like the blue seelie, please' Zhongli requested,

After purchasing the mini seelie, Zhongli went back to the harbor, still worried how he couldn't find Childe. But the mini blue seelie beside Zhongli was comforting him, Zhongli felt as if the seelie was Childe, and felt much better.

Walking through the stalls, Zhongli met Aether once again,

'Hey Zhongli. Good news!' Aether smiled,

'What is it?'

'Childe's back! He told me to find you and tell you to meet him at the wharf!'

'Hm? Is that so? I'll head there then.'

Zhongli walked over to the wharf, to see Childe there, waiting.

'Hey Childe.' Zhongli greeted, Childe jumped,

'Oh! Hi Zhongli! You scared me a little there... Hehe..' Childe said,

'What's wrong?' Zhongli asked,

'A-ah.... Well....' Childe said awkwardly,

...

'Zhongli... You are one of the most outstanding and amazing people I have ever met in my life.. and I was wondering... If you would like to..um.. date?' Childe pulled out a little jar which contained a golden seelie, 'Have this, I spent the last few days collecting iron coins for this, it reminded me of you..' Childe smiled, Zhongli blushed as he pulled out the jar, with the seelie that he exchanged, Childe was surprised.

'Then it is a coincidence that I also bought a seelie for you..' Zhongli giggled,

'So..um thanks, is it a yes though?' Childe smiled, Zhongli could see through what Childe was thinking his eyes were saying Please say yes, I want to love you and cherish you in my arms..

'Yes.' Zhongli said.

Sorry for such an ending ;-;

Anyways, thanks for reading! And as usual, sorry for any typos or grammatical errors!