{Keqing, The Fellow Shipper}

Zhongli woke up, and let out a soft yawn. He looked beside him to see his lover, Childe, sleeping soundly. He remembers what happened the night before.

Childe returns from work very tired. While Zhongli was cooking dinner, he told Childe to take a bath. They both had their dinner and sat on the couch for a movie. They were both covered by the blanket. 

'Hey, Zhongli, move closer will ya?' Childe smiles,

Zhongli shuffles closer, then Childe pulls Zhongli in for a little kiss, Zhongli blushes.. 

'Haha... You're so gullible it's cute~' Childe smiles Zhongli just looks away not talking, instead he looked back at the TV. Childe's grin turned more into a playful smirk, Zhongli noticed that,

'Ajax..?' Zhongli said, concerned. Suddenly, Childe pounces on Zhongli and starts tickling him..

~~~
'Uhh... Miss Keqing?' the shopkeeper said,

'Oh! Sorry I must be daydreaming, what was the price again?' Keqing replied, embarrassed.

'Okay, so 10 Cor Lapis and 1 Vajrada Amethyst Gemstone.... That will cost 5000 mora!' the shopkeeper said,

Keqing paid the shopkeeper and left swiftly.

Keqing. She is the Yuheng of the Liyue Qixing. She has an obsession over Rex Lapis- but mostly to keep her motivated and focused on her work, of course. She also enjoys shopping from time to time...

But there is one secret she has never told anybody. She enjoys pairing Zhongli, the mysterious consultant of Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, with Tartaglia or Childe, the owner of the Northland Bank.

Keqing thought that they looked cute together. She would see them buying things, but of course the rich one (Childe) has to pay. Whenever she saw them together, her face remains stern, but inside she was bursting with happiness.

Sometimes she would daydream about fantasies or Alternative Universes of the two getting together.

'Hey, Keqing! Didn't expect to see you here!' Keqing heard Aether's voice,

'Hello there Traveller, how can I help you?'

'Oh, I don't need help, I just noticed you daydreaming lately, anything on your mind?'

'It's nothing really, you can leave, you have stuff to do right?'

'Well actually, no we just finished everything we needed to do for the day.'

'Ah... Okay...'

Just then, Keqing noticed Childe and Zhongli walking and chatting. Aether noticed what was going on, and so he said,

'Oh, I get it... You like to see Mr.Zhongli and Childe together!'

'Was it that obvious?' Keqing crossed her arms,

'Hehe, don't worry I think I can help you with your wish~' He giggled,

'Everyone knows that Childe and Zhongli like each other! They just don't express it!'

'And...?' Keqing raised and eyebrow,

'Maybe if we could get them to get a little closer.... Everything might go as you want it!'

'Hmm.. That's not a bad idea, but how are we gonna get them to be more closer?'

'We set them up, of course!'

The next day....

'Okay so how are we gonna start?' Keqing asked Aether,

Aether looked around and noticed Childe sitting on a bench, sighing.