Chapter 2 - Into the Twilight

Hey Everyoooooone! Today we're finally back and beginning a new episode of RWBYK: The True King 2.5. I've been waiting to do this one and I hope you're exicted to see what I've got in store for you all, especially with the group meets a few certain characters. With that out of the way, let's get started!

(Opening Theme - BTOOOM!)

XXXXXXXX

[On the train]

Ky gazed outside the window in silence as the train continued rumbling down the tracks, his chin resting lazily against the palm of his right hand; watching the grassy landscape through the window, it has been several hours since he and the others departed from Vale's train station and so far, he had passed a couple of other small towns but that was about it. 

He then looked back at the others and noticed they were all still left buzzing with excitement as they wondered what Ky and Aptus' home, Twlight Town, was like. Just hearing about all the adventures that Ky and his TT friends there had each gone on was enough to make them wonder what such journeys would be like, so having a chance to get something close to that now, and going through with taking the chance was making them even more excited than ever before. 

"We're going on a trip. We're going on a trip. Today's, the day; hip-hip hooray! We're going on a world trip! Wee!" Nora could not help but sing ever since they had road through the landscapes.

"Nora, calm down. You're disturbing the other passangers," Ren said trying to calm down the orange-haired girl.

"Hey, you can't blame her for being excited. This is probably the closest any of us are going to get to experiencing a trip together," Jaune reminded him. Surprisingly, even to him, he had still not gotten sick, so Jaune took that to be a good sign of how well he would hold up on this train trip.

"He's got a point there." Yang agreed. "I've been looking forward to this!"

"Does it mainly inolved wanting to meet Tifa?" Aptus inquired with a knowing smirk.

Yang turned her head away from him with a sheepish smile. "Well...half of it."

"While we're on the subject," Weiss spoke up, getting everyone's attention. "What are we to expect once we get there?"

"Well, there's the 'Struggle' Tournament to look forward to." Ky replied. "It always comes around this time of year, and I'm sure everyone's gonna be hyped for it, especially Hayner, Pence and Olette."

"Hayner, Pence and Olette? Who are they?" Ruby asked, as this was her fist time hearing the names.

Ky looked at her confused. "Wait, I never told you about them?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Ruby merely shook her head. "Not that I know of, no. You only talked about Leon and the Twilight Committee."

Ky was surprised by the answer. "Really? Wow, I guess it must've slipped my mind."

"You forgot to mention Hayner and others to them?" Aptus snickered. "Oh man! Wait until they hear about this."

"Shut up! Like you're any better!" Ky retorted, turning to the fox faunus. "Besides, because everything's been very crazy lately, I just forgot to mention them."