Chapter 3: Reunions - Old and New

Hey Everyoooooone! It's Z-Storm here. And today we're finally back and beginning a new episode of RWBYK: The True King 2.5. With that out of the way, let's get started!

(Opening Theme - BTOOOM!)

XXXXXXXX

The mansion doors are thrown open by Yuffie enthusiastically as she walks inside without a care. Followed by her are Ky, Aptus and the rest of their friends.

They take a moment to survey the large, rubble strewn ground floor of a huge mansion. There's a door to her left, and to the left was an elavator door with two armored knights on each side.

In front of the group were two flights of stairs leading to a long hallway on the second floor. In between the flights were statues of winged horses, along with a large glass door leading out into a garden with a prominently displayed unicorn statue in the middle.

In the middle of the room were four red couches fixed up in a square positon with a back rectangle-shaped table in the center, holding up a hologram of what seemed like a four screens that could be seen from either couch.

"Wow, it's huge!" Ruby gaped, with Zwei and Po walking on each side of her.

"Has a homey feel to it." Yang commented, gazing around.

"I thought the outside was grand, but this is extraordinary." Pyrrha added.

"Thanks! When Leon learned about this place, he was all 'If no one is using it, let's make it a base of operation for us the Committee'." Yuffie explained, "Since then, we've all been living and working here, whether it's going out on missions or helping around town."

"Wow..." Jaune muttered. "Seems like you guys have your hands full a lot."

"True..." The ninja girl started to agreed in a slightly exhausted tone, but perked back up by adding, "But, we really don't mind at all. We're a pretty big inspiration to the citizens. Our way of living is to enjoy life to the fullest, and doing everything worth doing without regrets."

"So, are Leon and the others around?" Ky questioned, excited to see his foster family again.

"They should be. Let's find out..." Yuffie said, before inhaling a deep breath. "YO! Anyone home!? I'm back and brought guests with me!!!"

The group flinched back at the girl's loud outburst, as Ky and Aptus just stood there casually. "Does she normally do that?" Blake whispered to Aptus.

"Meh, at times."

"Makes you wonder if she's as loud as Yang" Ruby whispered to Ky, who snicked in reponse.

"Not that I wanna know of," The blunette slowly shook his head as Ruby giggled at the humorous possibility of her sister and her new friend being very loud girls even for the latter regarding her status as a ninja.