Chapter 4: Out On The Town

Hey Everyoooooone! It's SonicBlade here.  And today we're finally back and beginning a new episode of RWBYK: The True King 2.5! Also, I wanna give a quick thanks for all the votes on the last chapter. Thanks a lot once again! With that out of the way, let's get started!

(Opening Theme - BTOOOM!)

XXXXXXXX

The group exited the forest line and into Twilight Town all the while chatting with one and other absentmindedly. Ky, Aptus, and Yuffie led them all to Moogle's shop as the group admired the town's architecture.

'"Whoa! I know this my second time seeing the town, but it's just so awesome!" Ruby said in glee, her head turning in every direction.

"For once, I agree with you" Weiss replied glancing around the beautiful town.

As the group continued to stroll through the town Blake couldn't help but notice how the adults both human and faunus greeted them with such a friendly manner. Each time they walked past people they were greeted with smiles and laughs something that was not normally seen especially towards faunus. It confused her but in a sense it also comforted her knowing that she as well as other faunus were welcomed here without having to face any problems.

"So, what do you guys do around here for fun?" Yang asked, folding her arms below her large bust.

The duo shared a look as smirks appeared on their faces, "We do a lot of things for fun." Aptus replied as Ky shook his head remembering the things the duo did.

"Oooo, like what?" Nora asked as she appeared in between the duo with a crazed smile. "Tell me! Tell me!"

"Well we usually spend time with our friends just messing around" Ky replied with a shrug, "not to mention going to the clocktower."

"The clocktower...?" Jaune echoes as he gazed up to the right, where the said buidling could be seen above the train station.

"Why would you go there?" Pyrrha wondered outloud.

"Why not go there." Aptus replied making the group give him confused looks. "The tower gives us the best view of the town" Ky stated as he glanced over to the tower.

"Oooo, really?" Ruby asked in awe. "Can we go there?"

"Maybe later, Rosebud. Right now we have to go to Moogle's shop." Ky answered as they headed towards the shop.

Hearing giggles, the blue-haired teen turned to look straight head at a group of girls that were walking in the other direction. They winked at the bluenette as they past by, something that the two teams did not miss. "Wow. Cid wasn't lying when you said guys had fangirls..." Yang stated, astonished and a bit angry as the girls also winked at Aptus. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the giggling girls, filled with a hint of jealousy.

"Like Ap said, it's not something we like to talk about." Ky replied while glancing at Ruby who was strangely quiet. Said girl immediately held onto Ky's hand interlocking their fingers together, her silver eyes narrowed, lips pursed cutely as she held an expression clearly said: 'Back off. He's mine.'