Chapter 6 - Sea Salt Times

Hey Everyoooooone! It's SonicBlade here. And today we're finally back and beginning a new episode of RWBYK: The True King 2.5! Also, I wanna thank of those who read the last chapter and left reveiws about it! Thanks a lot once again! With that out of the way, get started!

(Opening Theme - BTOOOM!)

XXXXXXXXXX

"Woooooow!" Ruby cooed in awe barely seconds after they had all arrived at the top of the Twilight Town station's clock tower. It was a bit of a tight squeeze to get everyone up there. but somehow, they ended up managing to pull it off, and now, the Beacon group were all able to take in the magnificent sight of a Twilight Town sunset with their own eyes. "This is so cool! Isn't it, Zwei?"

The corgi merely barked in repsonse, talking in the sight with Po next to him.

"Incredible." Jaune aid with a grin "I know you've told us about this place Ky, but it's so awesome up close."

"Told ya. This used to be my favorite spot to relax in town." Ky said as he sat next to Ruby, Weiss sat on his left as Yang dangled her feet off of the edge next to Ruby, with Aptus and Blake on her other side.

On the other side of Ruby, sat Jaune with Pyrrha, Nora and Ren on his left.

"I've seen a lot of sunsets, but I don't think I can remember any of them being as nice as this," Blake admitted with a peaceful smile.

"I don't think I've ever even seen anything in Atlas that's as beautiful as this," Weiss added with her own admission.

"Yeah, the view of Beacon from Vale, and the view of the school right after we got off the airship on our first day definitely have nothing on this," Yang agreed.

"Naturally," Yuffie nodded like it should have been obvious. "There's a lot of reasons why this town is called Twilight Town after all. And the biggest one is because you won't find very many places with a more amazing sunset. Of course, this is definitely the best spot for watching them, but I may be a little biased, all things considered."

"This is very gorgeous sight!" Pyrrha said as she sat on the edge of the clock tower gazing out towards the seemingly enormous setting sun.

"It's like you can see everything from here." Ren observed, trying to sound reserved but failing due to the look of wonder washing over his features. The entire town was visible from below, the playing kids they had seen before, the older town center where they had arrived.

"You never worried about... falling off, did you?" Weiss said as she peering over the edge with a frown. They had to be over one hundred feet off the ground. Her legs were tucked underneath her as she sat staring over the edge.

"Ky has." Aptus and Yuffie said unison, with knowing looks on their faces.

"Good Oum, it was ONE time!" Ky groaned out of defense and annoyance.

"Ky was being his usual goofy self when he slipped off and plummeted down." Yuffie explained, shaking her head.

"We thought he was a goner, when his semblance came in, saving his life." Aptus added.

"Wait what!?" Ruby and the others all turned to look at said blunette upon hearing this.

Weiss gave him a deadpan look. "Wow, I thought you were a dunce before. But now, you're just plain stupid."

"It's not being stupid, I merely slipped off!" Ky answered. "Besides it worked out in the end. My Semblance came through for me, so it's a win-win."

"I kinda want to jump off of here myself..." Yang mumbled with a devious grin.