"I gotta say-"

They heard something fall that Luke had apparently knocked off a shelf when he stormed out.

Julie and Reggie looked up quickly.

"Hey, Jules do ya wanna come over tonight?"

"Yeah sure Flynn, well do the plan tomorrow Reggie." Julie said with a wink.

~~~~~

Luke on the other hand was laying face down in the loft crying his eyes out. He grabbed a blanket and curled up in a ball on a bean-bag.
He was so hurt that Reggie would choose Julie over him. He just wanted to be held.

He loved-
No
loves
Reggie.

Alex was tired so he went to the loft to take a nap.
He seen Luke crying and he went to comfort him.

"Hey, hey, hey. Whats wrong" Alex said in a calming tone. "N-nothing a-a-Alex" Luke stuttered.

Alex definitely did not believe him. He sat on the bean-bag next to Luke and got under Luke's small blanket.  

[No Willix is not a thing in this btw... BUT I DO SHIP THEM.. DONT WORRY]

"Can I hold you? Alex asked hesitately. "Yes, please" Luke answered.

Luke moved to lay on Alex's chest. Alex then moved to wrap his arms around Luke.

Alex started to play with Luke's hair. Something he knew calmed him down.

"I gotta say, I missed you Luke," Alex admitted.

"I missed you too, Lex"

Hellooooo... I'm back sorry for the wait, I've been busy, so I hope you enjoyed the longer chapter!
And, again... THANKYOU FOR OVER 600 READS!! THIS IS AMAZING!