III

TW: Violence

My eyes fluttered open, trying to have anything to try and focus my eyes on. I glanced around me to see a distressed Wilbur. I quickly get out of bed but I felt a strong hand push me back down. At this point my head was spinning and felt as though I was going to faint. "Not yet, Y/n. You need to rest-" Wilbur sighed but then continued "Tommy was in here with Tubbo earlier, they were worried about you." You were confused, what even happened? "What even happened, I'm so confused." you stated, a slight sob escaping your eyes. Wilbur's hair bounced in his face, he moved a hand that looks like it was in dirt all day to fix it. "The dream team aren't happy with you, Y/n. Dream punched you because you weren't being co-operative." he said. "Which I'm glad you weren't, otherwise we wouldn't of been able to get you back, they would of held you captive." he added on with glee. God, Dream had a strong punch if that's all he did. "I'll let you rest, do you want visitors in here or to be here by yourself?" he said. 

"myself."

You laid in bed, unexpectedly thinking about what to do next. You NEEDED that ring back but weren't in any condition to fight. However, if you were alone with Dream you'd be able to get it back, you'd let the monster inside of you fight him til he bleeds to his own death. You looked around, recognising this was infact your bedroom in the upstairs part of the caravan. The window next to your bed was unlocked, and it was dark outside. You checked what sword you had. 

Dreams.

Perfect. You put the Netherite sword back in your sheath and grabbed a crossbow. You also put potions of strength and invisibility in your sachet attached to your left hip. You slowly opened the window, a soft creak escaping it. Nobody would suspect you to leave through the window - especially in your current condition. You'd be fine. As the window was opened enough for you to go through. You gathered your sense of thought and direction. You grabbed a water bucket that was always seated on your bedside table. You did a quiet MLG, something you haven't done in a while. Once you got the water back you ran across the wall to the entry/exit of L'manberg. As you left you turned left. Dream was practically homeless, so he would have to be at the community house. After a few minutes of running, you were outside the community house. You put on your diamond armour and quietly went inside. As you went inside you bumped into a tall figure, the tall figure could only be the one and only.

Dream.

"Like I said earlier-" you said, stepping away from Dream so you were now looking each other eye-to-mask.  "I want my ring back." you firmly stated. Dream looked down at you and cupped your chin in his hands. You felt something in your heart flutter - but couldn't understand what it entirely meant. 

"I'll give you your ring back if you join the Dream team again, it'll be like old times." He whispered into your ear. You felt a shudder go down your spine at his soft words. "NO!" you screamed as you pulled the sword from it's sheath. Dream pulled out a netherite axe from who knows where. The axe was around 2x the size of your head, it was HUGE! Dream suddenly tried to cut your arm where the sword was. You quickly dodged this as you knew he always goes for the weapon. Behind you, you heard the door go wide open and someone push you out of the way of Dream. You kicked this person, having no clue who it was - now you were fired up. 

You dashed into dream, cutting his stomach and arm, deep. He stepped back and you could tell he was shocked by his silence. He fell back onto the crafting table floor, passed out. You ran to his sachet and grabbed the ring. You placed it around your finger. "Y/N! What is the meaning of this!?" You heard Tommy shout. He was the one you kicked.

As you finished placing the ring on your finger, something wasn't right. This was too easy.

"No."

(724 words)