X

----------------

I swiveled my attention from Wil to whatever was behind me, I focused my eyes on a much taller Technoblade walking to my side. I faced Wil again, seeing his face drop in shock  - as well as Phil running towards us and Tubbo holding back Tommy from going out of the caravan. Technoblade was now next to me with Wil and Phil in front. "She's with me." Technoblade said, monotone evident. 

The interesting thing was that Phil has 2 kids, Wil and Techno. Wil and Phil were always closer, making Technoblade 'rebellious'. However, he just stands up for what he wants. 

"C'mon, Y/n. Go get your stuff. We're ready." Techno says, softly putting his hand on your shoulder. Wil stood in shock, while Phil was near tears. "Y/n, surely not. You're not with them. What does he mean?" Phil spoke up. "I'm gonna be a bubblegum bitch." you state, walking into the caravan with Techno by your side - axe in hand.

As soon as you walk into the caravan, you glance around the open plan kitchen and living room. It was small but enough for you. You look around while slowly walking, watching Tubbo and Niki in tears, Tommy cursing at Techno, and the rest with their hands over their mouth in shock. Wil and Phil walked in after you, going and talking to the others. You and Techno finally reach your room and you turn to him.

"I'm surprised they didn't try and fight you." I laughed. "Yeah, remember we still gotta get out of here without them attacking. Who knows what they're saying right now." Techno added. His head almost reaching the top of the ceiling. "Small room you got here." Techno laughed which I agreed to. It wasn't all that big. You crouched under your bag, putting a belt with your sword and axe in sheaths in it. You also grabbed your bag of items and put it on your back. You turned back to Techno and did a sly nod, hinting you could go. There was no going back now, you were officially the bad guy. Yet - you didn't feel bad about it. 

When you got downstairs, you saw people watching your every move. Techno was by your side ready for battle, however everyone was too shocked to put up a fight. You turned back to Wil and walked towards him, only half a metre from him. 

You handed him a piece of paper straight out of your Diary. You planned to give this to him when you guys had a huge fight, however now was the time. He took the paper and as he was scanning over it you read what it said out loud.

"Oh Dear Diary,

I met a boy! He made my dull heart light up with joy. 

Oh Dear Diary, we fell apart. Welcome to the stupid life of y/n." You enthusiastically said. 

"I wrote this not long ago, I would go as far as to say I loved you Wil." you monotonely said. 

"I- I like-" 

"Shut up, Wilbur. Go date Niki." You said before turning back to the door and slightly nudging techno to keep walking. Paying no attention to Wil. 

531 words

sorry for short chapter, just a fillerrrrrr