XI

A/n - HOLY SHIT GUYS TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORTTTTT 885 READS WTHHHHHH AND #12 IN DSMP ILY ALL TYSMMMMMMMM AHHHH

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW - Eating Disorders

As you tiredly exited the L'manberg walls, with your bag on your back and  Techno walking beside you, you were met with two horses and Clay. "How'd everything go in there?" Clay questioned. "Not much happened, admitted that I use to have feelings for Wilbur, got stared down and judged by everyone, yk - the usual." You sarcastically replied. "Shittt, what'd Wil say back?" Clay questioned, eagerly. "I have no clue, I walked out on him." You yawned. It was pitch black now, only the stars and moon radiating light.

"Alright, well we gotta get on our way, we're going to a secret house I built ages ago. Nobody knows where it is except Techno. Y/n, you can go on Techno's horse seeing that you'll probably fall asleep halfway through. We don't want you falling asleep on a horse by yourself." Clay explained as he gracefully hopped on his horse in front of you. You looked to your left to be greeted by Techno already on the horse, looking down upon you. "C'mon Y'n." Techno calmly said as he gave you a hand onto the horse. You got on the horse and wrapped your arms around his waist. The trotting of the horses going down a path calming you. 

Suddenly, your eyes became watery and droopy, you could hardly keep them open so you decided to shut them. Letting sleep take over you. Just before you reached your unconcious sleep state you heard Clay and Techno talking. "God, I swear I love her." Clay cooed. "Ask her out man, she's all yours." Techno replied. "How come you don't have feelings for her? I swear everyone who meets her instantly falls in love, especially since she's asleep on your currently." Clay questioned. "Famil-" Is all you heard before falling into a concious state.

-- time skip brought to you by Wilbur not releasing his soft boy song yet-- 

You woke up to the feeling of softness engulfing you and the soft scent of waffles. Usually this would excite you but recently you haven't felt like eating. The thought of being fat tracing through your mind at all times. Measuring your wrist with you hand whenever you can, the lightheadedness and dizziness as well as the headaches was all worth it in the end since you could be skinny. You've hid this new food-hate from people so they don't worry that you have an ED. You yourself don't think you have an ED, just a healthy want of being skinny. The scales have been showing 40kg. (88 lbs.) being 5'2 you thought this was way too much. You wanted to reach 32 kg. (70lbs). 

As you got lost in thought a soft knock could be heard on this newfound door. You opened your eyes to see you were in a nice room, double bed with beautifully designed rose gold and white sheets. Walls painted a soft grey and a window seating area to your left, outlooking onto beautiful fields of trees as well as the sun, softly arising across the sky. You exited the room, looking at a mirror next to the door before leaving. You always liked the ruffleness of your hair in the morning and the tired expression you had. You thought it was cute. You just wished you were skinnier in the face. You walked down the wooden stairs to be met with a modern kitchen on the left. You could finally identify the smell of waffles as Clay's cooking. "Morning sleepyhead." Clay laughed, his voice deeper. It sent butterflies down your lower stomach, near your abdomen. "Morning." you mumbled. "Where's techno?" you perked up, not seeing the man this morning. "Right behind ya." he giggled, putting his hands over your eyes. You laughed as he removed his hands that nearly covered your whole head. 

You looked back at the tall Clay, setting the waffles on a plate. He put 3 waffles with maple syrup dribbled on each plate and handed it to the both of you who were now sitting at an island bench.

"Eat up!" Clay cheered, making you feel worried.

704 words