V

A/n OMG WHY ARE PPL READING THIS? anyways im literally so lazy so I just forget to write. I don't really have writers block??? (Idk at this point) but ill upload a few chapters in the next coming days!!!

PS - the edit was bc my stupid ass forgot how roman numerals work 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TW: Self harm mentions

Y/N pov:

Your eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the profound lighting seeping through your window into your room. Through your window you could see the sun, beaming over the L'manberg walls. There were a few birds chirping outside, fluttering around carelessly. If only you could be like a bird. Your eyes drifted away from the window, now you were more-so focused on what you could hear.

"Wilbur, do it! Ask her!" You could hear the bee-loving boy chirp.

"Yeah! Go big man!" The child screeched. 

After that it was rather muffled, distinctly making out words became difficult. You glanced to your bedside table, the ring displayed. Well- the fake ring. You knew Dream would of kept something of this much value in his ender chest - hidden away from people, especially you. Suddenly, you heard a knock on your door. 

"Y/n, wake up. We have to talk." You heard Wilbur say, he must of only woken up recently due to the raspy-ness and deepened voice he displayed. Little did he know - you were already awake, but that wasn't a huge deal. You leaped from your bed that you were still laying down on and walked out of your room, trotting down the 4 stairs that separate the bedrooms and the main part of the caravan. There you could see Tommy, Tubbo and Wilbur. When you saw Wilbur you felt a flutter down low in your stomach. You'd never felt this way before, except with Dream yesterday. "Yes?" you mumbled. Tommy quickly looked at Wilbur, then glanced at Tubbo with an excited expression. 

"What happened between you and Dream yesterday?" Wilbur stated, a concerned look plastered across his face. You couldn't tell if he was worried about you or genuinely angry. You turned to see Tommy nudge Wilbur, Wilbur looking flushed for a moment before returning to his serious state. Tommy and Tubbo looked disappointed, however you couldn't tell if it was because of yesterday or something else. 

"I went with Tommy to get my ring, which I thought I got but now I realise how dumb I  was to think he would carry the ring around with him! Why would he carry it around with him? He's smarter than that! Anyways, let's just say I got the ring from him but upon further inspection it turns out it wasn't the ring. How weird is that? Then I walked home and bumped into you! I didn't even realise I was already in L'manburg so I'm sorry about breaking the rule, actually.. Why do we have that rule? It's weird no other pla-" you got cut off. 

"We don't need your ramble, Y/n. I want to know how you injured dream so easily, AND why you then fully helped him." Wilbur said. 

"I don't know.." you sighed. Wilbur raised an eyebrow but dropped the subject. Suddenly, Niki walked down the stairs you walked down only a few minutes ago.

"Hey Niki! Long time no see, long time no see." Wilbur smiled at her. She waved back at him with a soft rose covering her cheeks. You don't know why this made you feel angry, after all they are just friends. 

But Wilbur and you are friends - and he doesn't do that to you. 

Tommy must of caught on to your jealousy because you felt warmth grab your wrist. "Ow, not there Tommy" you mumbled. He let go of his grip and grabbed your hand, dragging you out of the van.

"You like Wilbur, you like like Wilbur!" he chirped, looking down at you gleefully. "I never said that." You grumbled, crossing your arms. "Oh, Y/n. There's a lot of things you don't say, rather you express them through body language." Tommy said, smiling. He was always good at reading body language, which never helped your case. You looked down on the ground to see the soft grass going just below your ankles, it was soft - not the itchy kind. 

"Drop it Tommy, I don't know, Okay?" you spat out, way harsher than expected. He knew you were serious when you spoke like this, so he dropped the conversation. 

"Okay, fine. Why did you not let me grab your wrists before?" Tommy said, concerned. You weren't ready to tell anyone about your feelings completely, and how your wrists and thighs are covered in markings that your long sleeve shirt always covers. 

"I-" you spat out,  trying not to cry. Luckily, as if this was a book or some sort of movie Wilbur came out of the caravan, followed by Phil and Tubbo. This would completely change the subject of what you and Tommy were talking about - thankfully. 

"Phil!" You said in glee, while running and hugging him. Phil was always like a father you never had, and he knew how important he was in your life. He hugged back and lowered his mouth closer to your ear. "I heard your converesation with Tommy, I came out here because I could tell you didn't want to talk about it, however, you and I are having a talk later, just us two. I want you to get better." He whispered so nobody else could hear him. You knew he knew what you were doing to yourself based on your conversation with Tommy. Trying not to cry - you released from Phil's embrace and nodded at him slowly, turning to face Wilbur. He was glancing off into the Caravan window, where Niki was. He obviously liked Niki, who liked him back. 

Yet - You liked Wil.

And Clay..

964 words