CosmicHowl (Sinewave and Leon: Change)

Leon Fairhearth belongs to CosmicHowl

CosmicHowl: Leon glanced over at Sinewave while they were at the train station again and yawned. "The, uh, the folks around here are telling me it's your birthday, but... well, birthdays might be getting a bit boring for you, aren't they? You said you're, uh... about a century old, if I recall from when we were talking back then. But uh... happy birthday, still? It's just... it's unusual for me to be talking to automatons when I haven't really met one before you."
——
SinewaveSanctuary: Sinewave was certainly surprised to discover that people around here knew it was her birthday. Perhaps it had become known during her work on  the electrification? Or perhaps there was a friend of hers present who had spread the word. Either way she did not mind.
"It is indeed," Sinewave said.   "And it is true, I rarely do anything major for my birthday since, as you stated, I have had rather a lot of them by now. But it is always nice to be remembered in such a way. I shall certainly do something for my sesquicentenary in 1907, however."
She had found Leon's company to be pleasant, her conversation with him most enlightening and enjoyable. She hoped that he thought the same, and that they could continue to be friends for years to come.  Perhaps he would even be there to celebrate that big 150th birthday in a couple years' time. And what changes, she wondered, reflecting on their conversation, might occur during those short years? What turns could their lives take? One could never know, but anything was possible, as her modification had proved so long ago, and one could always speculate...

—————————————————————-

CosmicHowl,
You've been both a really awesome and fascinating RP partner and maths buddy this year, andIm really happy that we found each other. Our philosophical RP is unique, fascinating and challenging (in a good way!), and I'm sorry my responses can be a bit slow. I totally understand how it takes bring in the right frame of mind to think in the way that we need to do in order to engage in such philosophical discourse as we do in that RP, but it means a lot to me that you put the time and effort into it to deliver something so high-quality and intellectually engaging.
It's also really awesome to meet a fellow maths fan, and you've posed some interesting mathematical questions and problems! I enjoy the discussions we've had outside the RP too, and I hope those can continue as well.
SinewaveSanctuary.