Sweetcici123 (Sinewave, Amelia and May: Happiness)

Amelia and May Lisen belong to Sweetcici123

Sweetcici123: Amelia couldn't help but feel excited as she stood in the living room with May who looked just as excited. They were sporting matching grins that showed that they were undoubtedly mother and daughter. "Mommy! When's Ms.Sinewave getting here?!" The little girl bounced up and down a few times as she asked. She wanted to give her her gift more than anything else. It was hard for her to keep it a secret from her second favorite person right after her mom.
"I'm not sure sweetie, but she said she would be here soon. Give her a few more minutes." She looked at the house the two of them had decorated together. There was a hesitation she had when they first started working on it earlier, she never knew what Sinewave thought of parties or even her own birthday cause she never asked before, now she really wished it had come up in regular conversation. What really made her take the plunge to go all out on the decorations though, was May, who didn't hesitate to pull out all the birthday supplies Amelia had stocked up over the past 2 weeks and started herself. She wasn't going to stop her when she knew that her daughter just wanted to make Sinewave happy just as much as she did, so instead she helped her.

SinewaveSanctuary: Sinewave definitely hadn't been expecting the call from Amelia to come that morning; she'd asked if there was some sort of emergency, and was relieved although still quite puzzled to hear that there was not. All the same, apparently it "had to be today". So, she had gotten in her car and driven to Amelia's apartment. It was lucky she didn't have any work that day-yes, she would even work on her birthday if it was necessary, even though being a tradesperson allowed her to choose what days she was available. Unfortunately, unexpected snow the previous night made the trip slow; she hoped she was not late for...being at Amelia's.
Finally she got there and arrived at the apartment, and upon entering, was quite surprised. She looked around at all the decorations everywhere, seeing Amelia and May happy to see her. She rarely had plans for her birthday given that she'd had so many; she might do a gathering for each decade, but this was not one of those birthdays. The last time she'd been thrown a party had been 2007, for her quarter-millennium (250th). That had been /very/ big, but if she were honest, something more on /this/ scale suited her better. This was not the kind of party she was used to, and yet, it pleased her greatly. A small affair with friends, yet it clearly had a lot of effort and love put into it.
"I know not what to say," she said after having absorbed her surroundings. "You went to such effort for my sake? I am truly honoured."

———————————-

Sweetcici123123,
I've really enjoyed the roleplaying we've done, and I'm glad that you still wanted to do the birthday response even though we're currently a little stuck in the actual roleplay itself. I hope we can come up with some ideas and ways to move forward, I really want to continue it. I want to see more of these three interacting and Sinewave and Amelia becoming friends. It was also neat when May asked Sinewave about what her rotor was for, and explained it to Amelia afterwards. The interactions between Amelia and May come across as very genuine, which is really great and wholesome.
SinewaveSanctuary.