DragonBornTalea (Sinewave and Kortia: Gratitude)

Kortia belongs to DragonBornTalea

DragonBornTalea: Happy birthday Sinewave! You have no idea what a blessing you've been in my life, seriously, without you I think I'd still be tending to my house garden and not much else. How old are you now, three hundred something? Nevermind, you should never ask a lady her age. I should know, I am one, though, I also couldn't answer cause I don't quite know anymore. Immortality is a funny little thing, huh? Anyway, I hope today is the very best, and if it's not, I make sure it is! You've done so much for me, whether you meant to or not, and my life's only gotten better since I met you, and for that, I'm forever in your debt. So make sure you never leave me, okay? I gotta make you happy every day to return the favor."

SinewaveSanctuary:
"Thank you, Kortia! I'm truly honoured to know you and to have had such a significant impact on your life. And I can assure you that you have had a significant impact on mine, as well. You have opened my eyes to so many enlightening truths of this world, and of myself as well.
Immortality is indeed a strange thing; many humans cannot comprehend what it is like to live as long as I have, and now, knowing you, I understand how they feel. My 264 years are nothing compared to your lifespan. Come to think of it, when is your birthday? You predate the existence of calendars by quite a margin, so perhaps you do not know, in which case we must remedy that somehow; you too are worth celebrating after all, not just as a deity, but as a person.
In any case, I assure you I shall never leave you; I have been keeping myself in good condition thus far and I will continue to do so. I am glad that I am able to make you happy, and let me assure you that you are succeeding in your own mission to make me happy. In spite of my inhuman nature, it is always hard whenever I lose a human friend, so to have a friend who is an organic being that I need never fear losing is something I truly value in so many ways."

—————————————————

DragonBornTalea,
Thank you for all the lovely roleplaying we've been doing! Your writing style is absolutely exquisite, everything is so descriptive, I love it! You mentioned the idea of us doing a collaboration at some point, whether it be the conversion of our roleplay into a proper story, or something else, and I would love to do that, I think it's be fun and would work well.
You also make me feel truly appreciated, by the fact that you appreciate not just the replies in and of themselves, but you appreciate my writing style too and the thought I put into it. You have no idea how happy that makes me.
I wish you the best of luck pursuing a writing career as you told me that is what you want to do, I know you've definitely got the skill for it!
SinewaveSanctuary.