4. Puke all over pizza

CHAPTER FOUR:
|Puke All Over Pizza|
•••

"You know what, we're switching to Vodka."
Aaron said, and pulled out a bottle of vodka, lined among other liquor, from a cabinet.

He held it up, as though he was showing Adrian the label and requesting consent, before making his way back to Adrian.

Adrian noticed his chipped front tooth the moment he smiled. It wasn't chipped in a weird way, in fact, it looked cool for the most it. It also did pop out his long face, and his V chin, in a very intriguing manner. Over all, Adrian did find it somewhat attractive.

"Water?" Adrian regrettably joked.

"It does look like water, but not the kind you wanna mess with."

"So, booze?"
Fuck me!
It was meant to be very sarcastic, in a very annoying way, and definitely not the kind you'd chuckle to, like Aaron just did.

Aaron placed the bottle on the kitchen table and went through the shelves looking for the perfect glass.

"Why did you bring me here?"
Adrian finally asked.

"Nothing. You lacked fun, and —"

"And you're the Santa that gives fun at parties?"
He said, after he'd intentionally interrupted.

Aaron pulled out two glasses, almost immediately he asked the obviously absurd question, though it wasn't the size he'd intended, but they'd still do. It were those, or the champagne glasses. But then, there's still the option of not using glasses, but he and Adrian's.... Whatever you'd call it –unavoidable coincidental meeting (at least to Adrian) – didn't permit such lengths of familiarity. So, the beer mugs were an excellent choice.

"I'm not!" He smiled, and handed Adrian one of the glasses. "I'm just some nice guy hoping to cheer people up."

He scoffed,
"It's either you're drunk, or you feel like you're some bizarre old man with white beards and red pointy hat who is stuck in the delusion of "flying" antelops."
He added, and received the glass handed to him,while holding up a brow, awaiting a positive response.

Aaron took a minute to pour in an ample acceptable amount of vodka into the glasses, before responding.

"Take it this way, I'm lonely —was lonely... Alone,"
He had aimed it to be a lie, a lie Adrian would spot as a lie, but accept it as an excuse, even though it was as true as fuck.
"And so were you."

Adrian said nothing, and only sent the whole content again into his mouth, and further offered the glass for more.

"You gotta dial down the drinking a bit," Aaron advised, after filling the cup the second time. "you don't wanna get home, and be smelling like booze and tobacco."

"It's not like I have anyone to go home to."
He chugged it, and made prompts for more.

"You live alone?"
He asked, and poured in more vodka.

Adrian chugged it again before responding.

"Yes —" At this point he could tell that he was getting drunk, or already drunk, due to the unfiltered blurts and responses he'd been giving lately.

Fuck it. He wasn't sober enough to refrain from saying much, so what was even the need in trying.

"Don't even try to be sorry for shit, I love staying alone."
He added.

"I wasn't even trying —"

"You're blonde?"
He asked, immediately taking notice to Aaron's hair.

Aaron felt pleased, for some strange reason.