5. Fun, lost in blanks.

CHAPTER FOUR:
|Fun, lost in blanks|
• • •

Adrian's eyes sprinted wide upon realising a strange heat kissing his right shoulder, and the same warmth was wrapped about the very exact arm. He sprung up in fear to confirm if a huge rat had taken solace next to him like it did once. Luckily this time, it wasn't a rat, but something he found more disgusting -someone.

He had spent the night with the ginger hugging his arm tightly into her bosom, who seemingly was lost to the bliss only sleep could afford.
I thought there was no peace for the evil ones?

He could not remember leaving Devon's party with anything extra... He couldn't even recollect the memories of leaving there in the first place. So, he uncovered the sheets, to be sure, before acting out in any crazy way.

Madelyn fucking Greg?!

Now the real crazy was about to begin.

She had been buried under the sheets, while tightly holding his arm.

Yanking his from the cuffs formed from her arm, and then jumping out of the bed, forced her eyes open.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?"
He completely pulled away the sheets that covered most of her, revealing the bra and panties she only had on, and stood beside like a mountain, aspiring a response he was wishing hard not to hear.

"Ad-Adrian?" She stuttered a question, while yawning and rubbing away her blur's encampment in her eyes.
"You tell me, what are you doing in my - Ohhh!" Reality had struck, and she knew exactly what it was.
"Oh... I really enjoyed last night you know!"
It changed.... She changed... Her atmosphere changed, and she brought forth a smile, which almost drew Adrian to the brink of exploding in rage, and a sickening sensation that was equally forcing him to kneel and throw a large green chunk up.

"Get out!"
Those were all the words he could find at the moment.

Right after Madelyn groped her shoes seconds after she'd disappeared into her strapless crop top and a skinny jean, and exited his apartment, a quick jabbing pain ran from one side of his head to the other.

His head winced, and a hiss escaped his lips, as a show of the pain that now stabbed most parts of his head. Bending in whatever position appealed a quite impossible task, but he still longed to returned into the warm cover, and smuggle his pillow, but he surprisingly had more surprising things to do.

"First Aspirin, then...then, school!"
He dreadfully added.

After minutes of flinching to traffic lights and the sun, throbbing head, weak legs and the resurfacing urges to creep under a huge blanket and sleep, he finally made it to the least places he should be at this very point in time.

Rigdewood effing High.

Chlorine lingered in the air, and red sleek lockers, stood in array on both sides of the hallway, with it's regular influx of student littered about by it front, or rushing down and up the aisle to meet up with some commitment.

Adrian banged his shut, after stuffing in an extra emergency sweatshirt, and then began his lonesome journey before the bell meets him. He got riled up -excited even- when he spotted someone familiar, and hurried his steps to catch up.

"Yo -"
Aaron, in his shaggy glory, surprisingly stood out.
He tried greeting Adrian when he saw him approach, but he had misread the his interest in him that morning.

"What happened to me?" Adrian went straight at it. "How did I wake up to find the whore of this dump of a highschool on my bed?" Adrian pushed his back against the locker, and rushed closer in. "I do not remember much, but I certainly remember your clingy presence all night."