HIS GRAY HALF -Blurb

We all are both sides of a coin: the good, and the bad half. Only those who love us, can truly see the thin line between the two: The Gray Half, and accept all of what we truly are.

His Mother: a drug addict... His father left home before he could remember his face...
His elder Brother, has been missing for two years now, and probably could be in Jail again for another offense...
And he, Adrian McCleron, Ridgewood High's typical bad boy, mysterious, dark, black gothic tattoo, spray paint and graffiti art geek, extremely violent when prompted to, and a total snub, coincidentally falls for Devon, a boy totally worlds apart from his: a rich elegant kid, the school's best athlete, #1 on the cool board, and a total player in the affairs of the heart.

Adrian knows who he is, but finds himself secretly tripping.

Shortly after a party he was forced to, another, was pegged to him. At first Adrian admired the tenacity he had to engage him in a conversation, but soon, that admiration birthed more entangled knots.

Now what happens when the coolest guy in highschool, feels the same way for the baddest boy on campus, and the nerdiest thinks the baddest does love him too?

A bromance triangle of the BADDEST, NERDIEST, and the RICHEST.