'We meet again Potter or soon-to-be Malfoy'

Harry's POV
Today me and Teddy are going to the park. After the war Teddy's parents, Remus lupin and Nymphadora Tonks died so as Teddy's godfather I'm now rising him even if I'm 18-and-a-half.

"Teddy are you full yet" I said in a soft voice.

Teddy was eating pancakes with egg and bacon for breakfast.

"Yep, can we go now mama" The six-year-old giggles. (I know Teddy would be like 2 or 3 but pretend he was born before the war) Teddy says I'm more like a mum then a dad because I'm short and I look feminine to him.

An owl came threw the open window.

"Teddy wait let me read these first" I say as I grab the letters from a eagle owl and give it a peace of bread then it flys away.

I look at the letters they're 3 of them.

My heart drops as I see the Malfoy crests on all 3 of the letters. I proceed to rip the first one open and started reading.

Dear, Harry Potter
I how you're having a good day so far. I want to inform you that my family and I know you're guardian of Edward Remus Teddy Lupin, as you know you're getting married to my son, Draconis Lucius Malfoy so Edward and you are required to be at Malfoy manner by two-thirty today with all your belongings. Your rooms are ready for your use.
Sincerely, Lucius Abraxas Malfoy

       I knew Lucius wasn't a bad guy, he was forced to be on Voldy moldy's side or his family was going to get it.

I tore the next letter open.

Dearest, Harry
How are you dear? I can't what to see you and Edward today! If you have any questions don't Hesitate to ask we are now yours and Edwards family I hope you know that.
Love, Your future mother-in-law Narcissa

  I liked Narcissa the best out of all the other Malfoy's. I opened the last letter.

Potter
I hope you know you are the submissive in this relationship of are's. I will see you later today, so for the love of god drees nicely. I might dislike you but I don't hate you, just so you know. Also, in a few days we will have an engagement party with all the richest wizards in the world so be prepared, as you are the submissive in this relationship you will have to show of your talents. Engagement party's in the wizarding world with rich people are for seeing who has the best submissive partner and use Malfoy's, if we are part of them, always win , you must not ruin this. You can invite Granger and Weasley if you want.
From, Draconis Lucius Malfoy

     I was flustered at this letter because i don't have lots of talents and also he basically called me a bottom it was irritating.

"Teddy bear" Teddy giggled at his nickname.

"Yes, mum"

"We can't go to the park today I'm so sorry Teddy, but we need to start packing"

"What for mum"

"Well you see Teddy, we are moving in with are new... family"

"Really" His eyes turned green with joy.

"Yes, and we have to be there by two-thirty and we only have 2 hours and a-half so dress nicely ok"

"Ok!" he yelled in excitement.