Sleeping together

Harry/Third POV

   After lunch, Narcissa gave Harry and Teddy a tour of the manner.

"This is Teddy's room, do you like it Teddy"

Teddy's room was big. It had a four poster bed, with Sea-foam green covers and a toy-chest to the foot of the bed and a nightstand next to the bed. The walls where slytherin green with golden snitches. There was two book shelves facing the door on the other side of the wall.

"I love it!" Teddy exclaimed

"I'm glad you like it"cissa smiled.

"Mum, can I stay here here until dinner" Teddy ask with a smile.

"Yes, you may" i smiled back

"Ok, now Harry it's your turn to see your new room"

"Ok, mum" I giggled (I love the word giggle)

Her eyes glowed when I said mum.

Cissa and me arrive at a black door second later.

She opens the door

I gasped, the room was humongous and the walls were covered in book shelves the books were from both the muggle world and the wizarding world . A king size bed with black covers and lots of pillows, two wooden black nightstand to the sides of the bed with lamps on them,and there were 3 more doors in the room.

The door facing the bed was a bathroom with a two sinks, a bathtub, and a shower-head with sliding glass doors. The bathroom was white with wooden floors.

The door on the left side of the bed was a walk in closet with lots of shelves and drawers with clothes, robes and shoes, there was even a sliding built-in latter it was amazing.( When I said sliding built-in latter, if you saw beauty and the beast in the library there was a latter that moved on the walls is what I mean"

The door on the right sides of of the bed next to the entrance was also a walking closet.

I gasped again

This closet was bigger then the other walking closet, Teddy new room, and my new room...

COMBINED

I'm not even exaggerating it really is.

This walk-in closet had an island in the middle with clothes on top. It was covered in clothes in there. There was multiple shoes, dresses, Shirts, pants and so much more. This closet didn't have a built-in latter it had STAIRS, there was levels of floors with railings. JUST FOR CLOTHES AND SHOES.

"This is your closet dear, we Malfoy's are always one step ahead"

We walked out of the my closet then I saw something I didn't notice. The other closet had a golden plate with the letters

D.M

On my closet was also a golden plate with the letters

H.M

Then I understood

I was going to share a room with Malfoy!

"There you two are" a voice came from the entrance of the room.

"Hi, D-draco" I stuttered in surprise.

" guess I will leave you to it, call me if you need anything " Cissa smiled and left.

"I'll just go visit Teddy now" I blurted it out and started walking

"Oh no you don't" Draco grabbed my wrist before I could make it to the door.