Parkinson's and Jealousy

Credits for the Chapter are for prollylesbi , they gave me the idea so if you guys have any suggestions for a chapter , I might use it! And if I do use your idea, I will tag you for credits! I hope you like this chapter
😊

Draco's POV

After, I got out off the bathroom I changed into a black suit with black robes with black dress shoes. Now we where all at the table for breakfast.

"Mummy?" Teddy giggle from across the table. Teddy was sitting in front of Harry will I sat next to him, mother and father where on the ends of the table.

"Yes Teddy?" Harry asked.

" where are we going"

"We are going to visit a family named the Parkinson's to do some grownup work"

"Oh, ok but mummy can we please watch 'Your lie in April' when we come back?"

"What's 'Your lie in April'?" Father asked.

"It an anime, that me and Teddy love to watch"

"Oh, I heard about anime in a book before, can we watch it with you?, I learned about muggle electronics before, even made them buy a flat screen TV" mother giggled at herself.

"Sure you can, we can watch it when we get back"

— Time skip brought to you by 'YoU ArE Gæ'—

After we where done eating we appeared to Pug-face Pansy's manner. We where greeted by Pug-face herself.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Malfoy" She was obviously trying to warm up to my parents, every time we see pug-face she alway, and i mean ALWAYS tries to get my parents to sign a marriage contract for her and I, in which my parents decline.

"Morning, Dray~" She tried to sound seductive.

Keyword: Tried

Her face suddenly screwed up at the site of Harry and Teddy.

"Why is he here?" She asked in an angered voice.

"Pansy this is my fiancé Harry and his godson Teddy" I smirk at her horrified face.

Before she can say anything Mrs. Parkinson walked in with her husband.

"Hello, Olivia" Mother greeted

"Oh, hi cissa"

Olivia Parkinson had tan-ish skin, bright brown eye, black hair, and wore a black dress with black heels, she was slime and short, not as short as Harry tho.

Her husband, Nicolas Parkinson had pale skin, black eye and hair, he wore a with white suit with with gray robes and was on the tall side.

"Draco, dear is this your fiancé" Mrs.Parkinson asked

"Yes he sure is" i snaked my arm around Harry waist, I was basically groping his arse.

Harry blushed at me action and tried to get out of my grip.

"Don't move, we have to look like a happy couple" I whispered into his ear, he gave me a confused look "I'll explain later just do as I say", I whispered again.

"Yes I'm his fiancé, It pleasures to meat you ma'm im Harry Potter"

"Oh, we already know how you are dear and the pleasures all ours" Olivia gave him a hug and he hugged back, Pansy was looking disgusted at her mother.

"Now, you kid stay here while we go discuss some thinks" Olivia smiled at use.

My parents and Pansy's parents left to the dinning room and we where left in the living room.