A crush and pancakes

This if for all you Pansmione shipers, also !WARING! some suicidal thoughts if triggered I put a note on where the thoughts start and ends also there are places where there's negative thoughts that bring people down cuz they feel the same so !PLEASE BEWARE!°^° ☺️

Pansy's Pov

I honestly tried, my legs are aching and so is my head. My mom and I discussed to go to Diagon Ally to get new clothes for Draco's engagement party, we came to a stop at a one of my fav food places.
When we went in we sat nearby the glass window in the restaurant, a waiter came to get our order I obviously got extra fluffy pancakes with a side of fresh cut fruit and a hot cocoa with whipped cream on top. My mom didn't order anything because she said she needed to go buy somethings for the house and stuff so she left and I was left all alone.

I stare holes into my phone which I bought with my money to see what was the big hype around it, turns out it's addicting and I just can get off it, I needed something to distract me from the fact that I flirted with Draco not to long ago.

You see I never really liked Draco romantically I always thought of him as a brother but I still did what I did for a reason, that reason being not wanting to be alone. I've always felt like no one liked me romantically because of my looks so now I always were heavy makeup even tho I think and feel like it makes me look like a dog drenched in makeup.

I didn't want this feeling of being alone to last my inter life so I started to chase after boys more specifically Draco because of how good of a person he is even tho he doesn't show it much and when I saw him with Harry I got scare. Scared that my one chance was slipping away.

!Warning!⚠️

I hate myself more than anyone else in this world, I have nothing against Harry and honestly I think he's a great guy but I couldn't help but feel jealous, he doesn't let people judgmental stare get to him like me and doesn't change internally to make him self more appealing to other. I wish I was like him, but I'm not, I'm an awful person that doesn't deserve love why was I even born why can't I just die already.

!Start reading again!

I see in the corner of my eye brown ish gold hair and-

"Hello Pansy!"

Hermione Granger the beautiful girl I'm in love with, if only she liked my back.
"Hey Pansy is it ok if I sit with you, my friend canceled on me"

"Of course you can Granger" I spoke with light blush on my cheeks.

Hermione sat right across from me and just as she sat the waiter came back with my order.

"Oh, ma'am is there anything you would like" the waiter asked Hermione.

"I'll have whatever she is having but can I get a strawberry lemonade for both of us"

She said with a voice that sounded better then a siren's voice when they sing.

"So Pansy how are you I haven't seen you since, The war like 1 or 2 years ago"

"Yeah... I've been good and you Granger"

"Please, call me Hermione and I've been good too, so what are you doing on Saturday"

U don't know why she asked but I said, "Nothing really"

"Then do you wanna go to the movies with me" My face was as red as a tomato, and as I'm stupid as hell I asked,

"Like a date" She didn't hesitate and said,

"Yeah, a date, would you like to go on a date with me" She was looking at me with a beautiful smile that could light up my hole day, frankly she already was making my day better.

"Y-yes" I tripped over my words cuz of happiness.
"Ok then it's a date"

Her food came and we both ate in a comfortable silence, it was the best day of my life and I wouldn't trade this for the world.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sorry it took me such a long time to post this chapter, im having trouble with school and home, I hope u guys can forgive me😅😁