The power of Madonna

The New Directions had, for some miracle, managed to win Sectionals. That, however, had not boosted their popularity quite as they had expected which was only confirmed by the fact that all the girls of the glee club sat together in the choir room doing absolutely nothing. It was also confirmed by the fact that, just that afternoon, as she made her way to the choir room, Piper had been met by a blueberry slushy straight in the face by the one and only Karofsky.

So there she sat, wiping her face a bit with Mercedes' help as she prayed quietly that the slushy hadn't stained her skin too badly. The somewhat comfortable silence of the room was soon broken when Rachel stood up to walk toward the front of the classroom.

"Can I ask you guys something private?" Rachel asked and, before anyone could say anything else, Santana spoke up.

"Yes, you should move to Israel." She said, as Quinn snickered quietly.

"It's about dating." She said, and, at that, Piper lifted her head up to look at Mercedes.

Standing beside her best friend with a towel in hands, Mercedes also gave Piper a look. After all, they all thought Rachel had broken up with the Vocal Adrenaline kid she had met the week before. But, apparently, that hadn't been the case. Exchanging a look with Tina as well, the three girls turned to glare at Rachel and, as soon as she noticed the situation she had put herself in, Rachel widened her eyes a bit.

"Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item, and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse." She added, quickly, causing Piper to raise an eyebrow at her before turning to look at Mercedes. When the girl shook her head then, she knew: she wasn't buying Rachel's little lie either. "But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic. And then he said... He said we should do it."

"It?" Tina asked, as Rachel nodded.

"What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?"

"Would you please stop talking?" Quinn mumbled, scrunching up her nose in disgust as Piper smiled. "You're grossing out my baby."

"I just want to be ready." Rachel said. "I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying no?"

"Just do what I do." Santana shrugged. "Never say no."

"Oh, totally." Brittany was quick to agree as Piper frowned, not really sure that should be the advice Rachel should be receiving. "I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Sorry, Quinn."

"Look, girl, don't ask me." Mercedes said, dabbing her towel against Piper's forehead again. "The last guy I liked was the mayor of gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no."

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings." Tina shrugged. "Like, the other day, I was walking with Artie and he said I needed to change my looks if I wanted to be with him."

"That's got to sting." Rachel mumbled.

"Lucky for me I don't deal with any of that." Piper shrugged, deciding to give her input as well. "What I would say is just say no and don't worry for his feelings. I mean, if he doesn't care for yours, why should you bother?"

"Hey, guys." Mr. Schue said, causing all of the girls to turn to him, surprised, unsure of when he had even gotten there. "I'm sorry to interrupt your little sorority, but I couldn't help but overhearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?"